Chapter 16: Sabotage

A/N: BTW, the reason why you haven't heard from Zayn yet is because he was knocked out cold by Natalie lol. Here is Chapter Sixteen!

Louis' POV

        I sigh. "Yeah," I pause. "But on the bright side, we'll still see her when we go on tour with 5SOS!" I remeber, more happier now. I'm so happy and that I accidently stomped on the acceleration pedal. Oops.

Niall just groans. What rained on his parade? Who peed in his Cheerios? What - You know what I mean?"I'm NOT looking foward to that tour."

        I gawk at him. Does he hate Natalie too? "Niall, mate," I say." Are you DRUNK?" Now he gawks at me." No! It's just that, none of us would be able to stand the sight of Luke and Natalie sucking each other's faces 24/7 nonstop." He shakes his head just thinking about it.

That's true. Suddenly an image of Natalie straddled in Luke's lap. He has a hand on her cheek and the other on her neck, deepening the intimate kiss they were sharing at the moment. Natalie had her fingers in Luke's tusled hair and her moaning into the kiss. The image makes me shudder.

        I bite my lip so hard I taste some blood. But then I remeber about the advice that I pretty much TRICKED Luke it to giving me. I smile. "But I've got an idea." I wink at Niall while he looks at me like I'm crazy, which is part true. Half true. Okay fine, it's completly true. But they won't suspect a thing! Ecspecially Natalie and Luke. ( A/N: Cue evil laugh)

We soon reach home and I don't hesitate to rush up to my room and lock the door. I text Luke.

 Lou*_*: Hey! I need the advice now.

LukeTheGreatOne: Sure so step one: Sabotage

The funniest part of this is that he doesn't even REALIZE that I'M going to be the one sabotaging HIS relationship. Too funny.

Lou*_*: Details please?

LukeTheGreatOne: Haha. So find a way to sabotage their relationship. I recommend you sabotage the guy so that the girl won't know a thing about what and what NOT to believe.

Lou*_*: I like. So any sabotage ideas?

LukeTheGreatOne: I got some but I have to ask you a highly important question.

I gulp. That question could be ANYTHING! I hope it's not the question.

Lou*_*: Shoot

LukeTheGreatOne: Is her boyfriend a well known celeb? Because if he is, it's gonna be WAY more effective.

Thank goodness it was a different question.

Lou*_*: lol Luckily he is. So what makes the sabotage more effective?

A/N: Louis is GOOD. I taught him well XD. I completely <3 the picture my the side because Luke Hemmings and Louis Tomlinson are my favorites. They are Bae ;) <3. That's why I just HAD to add him and the rest of the band in (including Ashton because he's awesome) in this FanFic. Keep in mind there is also two other groups of guests coming to this story. The story has just begun. ;)