Chapter 2: No Way In 1Derland

A/N: I've decided to really take this whole fanfic seriously and will be updating as much as I can..... IF anyone does actually read it. But here is the next chapter!

Recap: In the middle of my running around in circles and screaming for Paul who never came, Pretty Girl herself walks backstage.

Harry's POV

I don't think she noticed us because she walked right past us and to the Lost & Found bin. Might I add that we were checking her out?

        She was sporting a cropped peach ruffled tank and denim short shorts that reached about mid - thigh. And on her feet she had on peach tie dye Vans (In external link). Her hair was in a side braid like Katniss Everdeen from the Hunger Games (On the side). "Kaylee's mum is going to kill me for taking so long." I hear her mutter while vigorously rummaging through the bin.

Okay Hazza; It's go time. I tell myself. I clear my throat and smirk, "Looking for this?"

        She spins around and FINALLY acknowledges our presence. And when she does, she rolls her eyes in utter disgust. I could tell that a) she DEFINETLY isn't a fan and b) that didn't go as planned. But once she sees her precious leather jacket in my hand, her face lights up like a Christmas tree.

She takes a few steps towards me."May I have that back now?"

Louis' POV

        There is no way in 1Derland that I'm going to pretty much HAND this opportunity to Harry. No way.

        "Hello, I'm Louis Tomlin-" she cuts me off.

"I know who you are. Kaylee kisses you guys goodnight everyday before bed." she says mumbling the last part."Can I get my jacket now?"

        Harry hands it to her and smiles. She genuinely smiles back and it makes my blood boil. I'm 99.9% sure I'm not the only one who witnessed the moment between Pretty Girl and Harry.

        "What's your name, love?" Niall asks because I'm starting to get fed up just calling her Pretty Girl."Natalie."