Chapter 1: That Jacket Tho

(A/N: Eleanor, Perrie, Danielle, and Sophia don't exist. I have no hate against them and they all seem perfect to me but it won't fit in this story. Know what I mean? No? Oh, okay carry on.)

Natalie's POV

        "Come on!" my BFF Kaylee said while dragging me through the crowd. I scowl at her and hiss, " I HATE One Direction! What makes you think I'd wanna go to one of their ear - bleeding concerts?!" Now don't get me wrong, those boys are damn fine and if they could actually sing they would be Bae... but until then, they shall remain forever beautiful and untalented in my opinion. I glance over at Kaylee. I'm not too sure she agrees with me.

        She ignores me and pulls me to our front row seats. Yes, front row seats. I call her obsessed but she calls herself dedicated. Right, because dedicated means stalking there Twitter 24/7 because you have nothing better to do with your life. Cue dramatic eyeroll.

        As those cute boys were singing, crazy fangirls attacked me from all directions. Umm excuse me?! I'm NOT the one you should be attacking right now so don't make me bop you on top your head! I roll my eyes as my favorite jacket falls to the floor thanks to those rabid hyenas that call themselves human. I bend to pick it up but I'm yanked back up (not from an aggresive fangirl this time) and Kaylee tells me it's time to go.

        Only when we're about to leave and head home do I realize I forgot my lucky jacket. Damn those fangirls. I apoligize to Kaylee's mom before scurring (yes like a mouse) backstage where the Lost & Found is.

Harry's POV

During the concert, a cute girl who didn't seem the least bit interested dropped her leather jacket and I immediately picked it up when I had the chance and headed backstage. Apparently, all the other lads were talking about the cute girl.

"Did you see the cute chick in the front row?"

"Yeah with long, wavy brown hair and blue eyes."

"I want her."

" I WANT HER AND HER JACKET!"

That last comment caught my attention and I cleared my throat. They snapped there heads in my direction at neckbreaking speed. Hehe, they're all looking in ONE DIRECTION.... Okay that was a bad joke.Anyway, once they saw me in Pretty Girl's jacket, they all lunged towards me like a hungry pack of wolves. Ecspecially Louis. 

In the middle of my running around in circles and calling for Paul who never came, Pretty Girl herself walks backstage.

A/N: What do you think? In the external link you will find Natalie and by the side you will find Kaylee.