Chapter 6: Extreme Truth or Dare

A/N: I had to go somewhere yesterday so I wasn't able to update as much as I wanted to. On the bright side here is Chapter Six!

Recap: Worst part is, I think I'm the only one who saw.

Zayn's POV

I've decided to keep an eye on Harry in case he tries anything. I mean, who knows what he whispered to Natalie?

        Louis claps his hands, gathering everyone's attention including mine."Let's play a game!"

I hear Natalie chuckle softly.

"I wanna play Hide & Seek!" Lou exclaims.

"Eat!" Niall suggests, making everyone laugh at his carefree attitude.

"20 Questions?" I ask. I want to get to know Natalie better. Who know? She might even have a boyfriend. After all, do you see how beautiful she is? Someone as pretty as her is bound to be taken.

        "Spin the bottle, perhaps."  Harry says, throwing a flirtatious wink at her, making my blood pressure rise to an unhealthy level.

"Truth or Dare, maybe?" Liam asks shyly.

        Natalie strokes her imaginary beard, pretending to be in deep thought." Truth or Dare it is. Besides, why would you play Spin the Bottle with 5 boys and only one girl?"

Harry's POV

        Eh. Spin the bottle didn't work but Truth or Dare is gonna work out just fine. 

Natalie announced that she would go change because being in those clothes all day were starting to get annoying. She came back downstairs in a Vans hoodie, burgundy short shorts, grey Vans, and Ray-Ban Wayfarer nerd glasses (in external link).

The seating arrangements were:

Natalie, Louis, Niall, Me, Zayn, and Liam on Natalie's other side.

Liam's POV

        I watched as Harry went to the kitchen to get a bottle. Suddenly, Lou sparks up with an idea. For the second time this day. "How about we make it extreme?" Uh-oh. I'm going to regret I ever suggested Truth or Dare.

"Instead of just truth or dare, it's just dare. And if you pass on the dare, the rest of us have to come up with something for that person to do." He explains.

I immediately decide to play. I don't want Natalie thinking I'm a wimp or something."I'm playing."

Soon everyone agrees to play and Harry comes back with an empty bottle. 

"Since I'm the oldest, I get to spin the bottle." Louis says sticking his chest out.

He spins it and the mouth lands on Niall whilst the other end lands on Zayn.

"Dare or Double Dare?" Niall asks Zayn. Zayn thinks for a bit and then chooses Dare.

"I dare you to call your ex girlfriend, put her on speaker, and tell her you want to get back together." Zayn gulps but does it still. And let me tell you it was hilarious how she rejected him!

Many pointless dares later, the mouth lands on Harry and the other end on Natalie. I really hope he doesn't  dare her to kiss him or something." Pass. I don't trust you with dares." she says before Harry even gets a chance to say a word.

        We all huddle up away from Natalie to decide what we should do.

"How about we ask if she has a boyfriend or not? After all, we all like her but I think we should know." I suggest. We agree on that and get out of the huddle.

Natalie's POV

        What are those boys up to? They come back over to me after a while and Niall asks, "Do you have a boyfriend?"