Chapter 5: Stabbed Me in the Heart

A/N: The fourth update today! I'm eating cookies right now :D. Anyway, here is Chapter 5.

Recap: "Of course it's okay with me! I love you, Lou. You're my Superman!" she gushes while kissing my cheek repeatedly.

Louis' POV

Wait, rewind?! She said she loves me?! She said I'm her Superman?! It may only be a way to show her gratitute but it meant a whole lot to me. Besides, because of this, she may fancy ME more than the other lads.

Niall's POV

        I kinda wish it was me who came up with the the idea so she would hug me, kiss my cheek, tell me she loves, and gush about how I'm her knight in shining armor...

But on the bright side: she's gonna be living with us! That means I get to wake up to her beautiful face every morning!

        Just because she's going be to be living with us doesn't mean I have all the time in the world to make her mine. Knowing them, the other lads are DEFINETLY going to make moves soon.

Zayn's POV

        I feel like someone stabbed me in the heart after the moment Louis & Natalie had.

I wanted Natalie to really acknowledge my presence. So when we reached our place I helped her with all her luggage like the gentleman I am. "Aw, thanks Zayn." she says smiling sweetly at me.

        I then saw Harry grab Natalie's hand and whisper something in her before she nodded and walked into our house hand in hand with Harry.

Worse part is, I think I'm the only one who saw that.