Chapter 4: Superman

A/N: This is the 3rd update in one day and I really hope you like this story because I worked pretty hard on it. So enjoy Chapter 4!

Recap: We've decided to ditch you. Good luck finding a new home! - The Kishimoto Family

Natalie's POV

        Kaylee. My best friend. For years. Just. Left. Me. Homeless. 

I'm pretty sure I have every reason to bawl my eyes out right now.

        "Can I see the note?" Liam asks, his voice very audible.

        I hand him the note. He reads it and his eyes widen before he passes it to the other boys and their reactions matched Liam's perfectly.

Suddenly, Louis sparks up with the best idea ever.

Louis' POV

        I felt SO bad for Natalie but I knew she wouldn't accept my pity. And that's when I come up with a lifesaving idea.

"Natalie can come live with us!" I blurt out. If she does, it's a win - win! She has a place to stay, and I get to wake up and see her pretty face every morning! She looks at me as if I'm crazy, which IS part true. I guess my plan backfired. Besides, who would want to live with five strangers that she just met and doesn't even like?"If it's okay with you..." I trail off sheepishly.

        "Of course it's okay with me! I love you, Lou. You're my Superman!" she gushes while repeatedly kissing my cheek.

PS: By the side is Kaylee Kishimoto, Natalie's former best friend.