Chapter 7: Shove Peanut Butter Up My Nose

A/N: I have nothing to put in this A/N so therefore here is Chapter Seven

Recap: "Do you have a boyfriend?"

Natalie's POV

Unexpected, indeed. But it's better than having to shove peanut butter up my nose or something stupid.

I laugh."Wouldn't you guys like to know?" I watch as all their cheeks turn pink."Yeah, I do." When I say those three words, all five of them start to look a bit dull.

"What's his name?' Niall asks. Why is he so interested in my boyfriend?"Luke. So, can we continue the game now?"

        "What's his last name?" Zayn asks me with absolutely no emotion in his dark eyes. Creepy? Check. I stay silent. I'm not saying a single word about my boyfriend, Luke.

"Tell me." Zayn says his voice raising.

Not a word.

"Tell me!" He shouts.

Not a word.

He grabs my hand and squeezes causing me to scream out in pain. That's it.

        I tackle him to the floor and pin him down. I start punching the quiff out of him until Niall, Liam, and Harry have to drag me off him. Louis just sits there watching.

After I'm taken to my room and calming down, Louis comes into my room.

"That was....."

        "Crazy? I know. Aggresive? Totally. Stupid of me? You bet." I complete for him.

He just shakes his head." It was awesome. Now I know not to get on your bad side."

        I laugh along with him. All of a sudden, his face gets serious and a little shy." Can you tell me your boyfriend's last name? You don't have to if you don't want to.." He trails off sheepishly.

"