Chapter 15: R E J E C T E D

A/N: Since I've already got the plot line figured out and all, for some reason, this chapter is one of favorited IDK why. Anyway, this morning there was a crazy storm (even though it's in the middle of the Summer!) so I wasn't able to update when I wanted to. But here is Chapter Fifteen! 

Recap: "Alright guys! Listen up!"

Louis' POV

        "It took me awhile to realize that you guys are cruel, mean, heartless idiots who could care less about me so I took it upon myself to go and reside somewhere else." She said with absolute confidence.

No.

Niall's POV

        She's leaving?! I quickly go from really sad to really angry. I blame Zayn, Harry, and Liam for this. For being such jerks. Now because of that she's leaving and probably going to run off with Luke to Narnia or something.

"Where are you going to stay?" I ask, trying not to give away any hint of sadness in my voice.

        "Oh with Luke and the rest of his band." She replies. NOOOOOOO! She can't leave.

"Niall, I'm going to miss you, too." She wraps me in a hug. Did I say that out loud? She smells like a tropical rainforest. 

YUM

"And Louis, I'll miss you too." She says and goes over and envelopes him in a hug. I don't know why, but what seems like a feeling of jealousy erupts in my stomach.

Either that or I'm really hungry. (A/N: lol My friend told me to put that in there :P)

"So, like, do you need a ride to the airport or something?" Harry asks, already starting to put his coat on.

        "Yeah. I do," she pauses. "Just not from you." She finishes disgust clear in her eyes. I stifle a laugh.

R

E

J

E

C

T

E

D

(A/N: My friend did that lol Not me)

"Louis, can you please take me?" Natalie asks politely. I kinda feel sad that Natalie didn't ask ME. But what she says next makes up for it."Niall, you can come too if you want to." 

        Louis and I quickly put on our jumpers and Louis grabs his car keys. We walk to Lou's car and Natalie sits in the passenger's seat and me in the backseat.

And throughout the entire ride, all Louis and Natalie did was talk and not bring me in the conversation.

NOT EVEN ONCE.

I bet if Luke wasn't Natalie's boyfriend, Louis would be and I'll just be fake smiling through their entire relationship.

        Besides, Natalie would never like me. 

Would she?

Louis' POV

        We reach the airport and say our goodbyes again. And we drive back home.

It's really quiet and the silence is very awkward.

"So..." I start

"Soo"

Sooo"

"Soooo

"Sooooo"

"Sooo do you still like her?"

He scoffs."Of course. How can you NOT like her?"

A/N: That picture on the side is cracking me up.... like Pistachios! No? Oh, okay...