Beautiful fairies and intruders

______________________

/ Italics / = Dream

______________________

I could see him. He made it easy for me to look upon his beauty. It was as though he tore down the curtain that blocked my sight of him and said, "I know you're there. I know that you want me. Well, come and look all you want."

Such an invitation was one no man could refuse.

My eye's devoured each peice of skin he exposed as he stripped from his clothing. The blood that had covered him from fighting the demon spawns coated his transparent flesh like a crimson paint lovingly outlining his perfection.

As he seated himself in the iron tub, he let out a long sigh of pleasure. My heart thumped painfully against my chest and I licked my lips to try to wet my dry mouth.

He was so perfect. His effeminate body made one think of pinning him down and fucking him until he is screaming. His face-such a beautiful face it was. Sharp cheekbones and a sharp chin with lips that made one wish to lick and kiss over and over again for all eternity. His long, silky black hair made my fingers tingle. I wanted to grab his hair in my hands and force him onto his knees before me. I wanted to make him bow before me. I wanted him to look up with those eyes of him as he slowly slides his mouth down my-

I sharply inhaled as lust tightened my stomach. That perfect creature leaned back against the tub without a care in the world. He didn't care about me and my desire for him. All he cared about was himself.

He is heartless. Such a cruel fairy.

But when I have him under my control, he will care then. I'll make him care.

He was falling asleep. His lids, which have such thick and long dark lashes as to make any girl and even some guys jealous, were fluttering like butterfly wings against his soft cheeks. His lips, a darker pink from his teeth recently biting them, opened a little as he sighed gently.

I didn't blink once as his head gently fell to the side, his hair moving like a silken black waterfall along his shoulders and thighs with the sudden movement. He sighed once more and then became still.

I waited, daring to not breath. After a while of remaining motionless, I decided that he was, indeed, asleep.

As silent as a shadow, I jumped through the window. My eyes didn't leave him as I glided across the floor on silent feet. It was growing dark. The sun disappearing as the moon made its entrance above the sky. The room was dark and shadowed, but that made no difference to me. I could see well enough. And all I could see at this moment was him. That perfect, otherworldly beautiful creature.

I wished to see his eyes. Those violet eyes that looked like a flash of blue lightning striking across.

I wished to see them once more.

They always made me crazy. Those eyes have always made me become something I never imagined myself to be. Ever since I first saw them all those years ago.

The first time I set my eyes on those violet, lightning struck blue eyes, they were set in a face so young and innocent as to be angelic. All those years ago and I never forgot his perfection.

I paused beside him, my breathing shaky as I looked down and saw all of his exposed body.

I reached out, my shaky fingers an inch above the perfect flesh of his shoulder. Only an inch. Only an inch away from touching him...

My head snapped up as I heard distant footsteps heading towards the room. Quickly, I stepped into the corner and shrouded myself in the shadows.

The door creaked open and a male entered.

I was hit with rage. A rage that made me want to tear into that male's throat and drink his blood. A rage that made me want to skin that damned intruder alive.

Gritting my teeth, I restrained myself and just watched.

The male walked to the perfect being on silent feet and paused near the tub, looking down at the raven-haired beauty with an emotionless expression. My eye's could see as well in the darkness as if it was daytime and I knew who that male was.

It was the one who always gets in my way.

"You're defenseless as always." The male coldly stated to the sleeping beauty. His lips twitched upwards into a brief and small smile. It looked weird on a face that is always aloof. "How pathetic, perverted fairy."

Perverted fairy? 

He was holding a thick blanket in his arms that looked like it cost a pretty penny. He wrapped the blanket over the beautiful creature, covering most of that perfect translucent flesh and picked him up in his arms. He cradled him like he was special. Important. Cherished.

Without another look back, the man left the room, closing the door behind him with a soft click.

I was frozen. The rage inside me was too much.

Damn that golden haired bastard.

It took a long while to realize that I had bitten through my bottom lip with my fury. It took even a longer while to realize that I had bled all over my shirt from the self-inflicted wound.

________________

I woke up with a start. My eyes flew open and connected with warm, golden ones. We stared at each other for a long moment, my body still in his strong arms-arms that where holding me with surprising care.

I was still disoriented with the weird dream I had just woken up from. I glanced back over his shoulder feeling paranoid, but didn't see anything but darkness.

Was this a dream within a dream? I wondered.

I yawned, my eyes watering.

Oh well. Latter I can think on this.

With a sigh, I pushed my uneasiness aside and let my eyes close.

(A/N: I hope you liked this and constructive criticism is very much welcome.

If you did like this chapter, please vote, comment or share-or do all three.

Thanks again to everyone who follows me and read and vote for my stories. You guys are awesome ~♡

I added some to this story. Just a little. I decided to make Kel have him dream this incident, instead of having a random POV from a stalker/pervert. Because, really, it doesn't make sense to suddenly change from Kel's POV when most of the story is in his voice.

Edited: October 23, 2014

Until next time then!)