Chapter 7: He's home!

It was the next morning and I was in Adam's arms. He refused to let me go after what happened last night. I should probably go check on Reese. She is probably so hurt.

     "Uhhh, What did I miss?" I heard Anna say. I looked up and saw her at the end of the couch.

     "Shhhh, don't wake him." I said hugging Adam.

     "Well come to your room and tell me." Anna said

     "But...but... I don't want to leave Adam's arms." I said. It was true when ever we snuggled I never wanted to get up.

     "Too bad. Come on."

     "Ughh. But Adam!" I was pleading by now.

     I felt his arms lift away from me and i looked up at him. He was smiling. He kissed me then told me to go and just as I expected a 'Be careful'. Great. Just great. Adam is going to be more protective then he already is. I followed Anna up to my room and we sat down on the bed. I began to tell her all that happened last night.

     "I KNEW IT!!!" She yelled.

     "Knew what?" I said.

     "There was something wrong with Justin. That bastard." She said.

     "How do you think we feel?"

    "Damn! I missed so much!" She said acting disappointed.

    "MADDI! There is a important call for you! It's your parents!" I heard Adam yell from down stairs.

     My parents? What the hell do they want? I walked down stairs and grabbed my phone.

     "Hello?"

     "What?! No way!?"

     "When can I see him?!"

     "I'll be over as soon as I can! I have some one I want everyone to meet!" I said looking at Adam smiling. I said bye and hung up. I ran over to Adam and was extremely excited. I jumped on him and bear-hugged him. He stumbled a little but then held on to me.

     "What? What? Whats is it?!" He asked smiling at my excitedly while still holding on to me. My legs were wrapped around his waist and my arms over his shoulders.

     "My brother, Ryan is back! He will have a few days before he gets stationed again!" I said.

    "Wow! Maddi that's great!" Adam said smiling at me.

    "I can't wait for you to meet him." I said.

    "Yeah! And I can't wait to meet him." Adam said putting me down.

     I went into the kitchen and got cereal. I got the milk and made it. Adam walked into the kitchen too, and got some food for him. He was looking slightly worried. I could tell he was thinking hard.

     "What's wrong?" I said.

    "Nothing, it's just... What if your brother doesn't like me? He doesn't approve. Then what?" Adam asked.

    "Well, uhhh I don't see why he would dislike you. I mean, he will be stationed half way across the world. Why should he care? Trust me he will like you!" I said poking his side.

    We walked over and sat down on the table. He was sitting across from me.

    "You really look up to your brother don't you?" Adam said.

     "Well of course! Ever since he went into the Army, I've grown a whole new respect for the Military." I said.

    "I can see why." Adam said smiling.