Special Chapter

1 year after the break up. Kongpob still can't forget it. Everyday he has to take a sleeping pill for a sleep. He will have a nightmare if he doesn't take it. He slowly starts to lose an appetite to eat. Thankfully, he not lives with his parent. He can still keep it a secret.

At the office, he starts to distant and ignore all of his worker if it's something private. He won't smile to all of them. His worker start to thinks that their CEO's son is someone else. Especially if there is a girl want to flirt with him, he will slap her hand and walk away with an uninterested face. All of this known to all of his worker and his parent.

His parent just thinking that Kongpob start to work seriously. They don't notice the change on their son. They just notice the smiling face is vanish from Kongpob's face. This is in the 1 year span. But the first few weeks is a hell. He will cry until he sleeps. He would not eat until he feels like he would get a gastric.

He would walk aimlessly if he has a free time. When he is drinking with his friends and his seniors he would make a mask on his face. He would smiling, laughing, take a teasing from his senior about Arthit. No one know his suffer. And he don't want people he care sad for him. He would rather suffer alone.

After the drinking with his friends and seniors he will start to cry again. The next morning he will have a panda eyes and would always have a sick leave for a day. He would lay on the bed until afternoon and will order food.

He became a reserve and introvert person without people around him realize it. He would rather listen music all day long while he stare at nowhere. He starts to get a trauma from his nightmares. And he also starts to see a consultant about his problem. Once every year the trauma will get worse and that day is his break up day. That day he would not eat all day until the next day. The trauma he get is worse that day that he can't feel his own hunger.

Will the day his smiling come? Kongpob hope that day will come someday. He wants to forget all of his suffering.

===================

All of this is Kongpob's suffering from the break up with Arthit. Thank you to read it.