Chapter 3

Arthit is busy with his work. Being a manager is not that easy as he imagine. There always problem every day, mostly the proposal or paperwork they prepare is always full of error. Arthit can feel his head is throbbing. This is worst that when he still a head hazer. He already take painkiller for his head.

He can't handle the pain he get out of his office and rest his head with fresh air at Rooftop Park. He lays at the bench. He closed his eyes. He remembers the Line Knot send to him yesterday. He don't know how to reply to his friend. Seems like Knot already know.

His heart crestfallen when Knot send him Kongpob picture. He didn't know after 3 years of break up, Kongpob still looking like that. But the way Knot take Kongpob's picture it seems like the picture take in secrets.

Arthit's heart beat faster. 'Knot like Kongpob?' Arthit thought to himself.

But who Arthit to mingle in others problem. Kongpob is just his junior now. Nothing more than that. He shouldn't care if Kongpob and Knot want to be together. It's not his problem. Arthit try to look strong. Athit is the one who want to break up. Not Kongpob. He get up from the bench and go back to his office to continue his work.

*****

Meanwhile in Thailand, Kongpob get up from his bed and go to bath. He feels happy about yesterday.

He get ready to go work. He now are working at his father's company. He has to take over the company. Even though he live alone, away from his parent, his mom and dad he has to work with his father. This is the rules that his parent make him comply. If he wants to live in the apartment he has to work with his father. As you may know, that apartment is his parent's gift for the graduation but that apartment originally for Kongpob to stay with his own family when he's marry in the future.

Unfortunately, Kongpob is so stubborn. After he's done bathing he's get ready to go to work. When he is combing his hair a message come to him. He pick up his phone and open it.

To his surprise, Knot message him. He smiling from ear to ear. This simple meassge from his loved senior can make him smile like 3 years ago.

Knot:

Good morning Kongpob.

Are you done getting ready?

Let's eat breakfast together.

7.00 AM

Kongpob:

Good morning P'Knot.

Yes, I'm done.

Are you picking me up?

7.05 AM

Knot:

Yes.

I'll pick you at 7.30 AM.

Okay?

7.11 AM

Kongpob:

Okay p.

Drive safe.

I'll wait for you.

7.12 AM

He quickly gets ready and wears his shoes. He locks the door and wait at the lobby apartment. He greets the guards and wait beside his car.

7.30 AM sharp, Knot come with his car. He open the door and let Kongpob in.

"Sawadee P'Knot."

"Sawadee Kong."

"So? Where do you want to eat breakfast?"

"I'm fine anywhere you bring me P.?"

"You are okay? Not feels sad again?" Knot ask careful

"I'm okay P. Thanks to you, I can smile again. But it takes time." Kongpob said smiling softly.

"Okay then."

They sit in silent. Neither Knot nor Kongpob speak. They unknowingly feels comfortable with each other.

They eat in silent with eyes on each other. Sometimes, Kongpob will avert his eyes. He feels Knot's eyes is to much for his heart. He is a bit nervous but with Knot's eyes his heart beats more than normal. The longer Kongpob watch his eyes the more will fall in love to Knot

*****

Knot feels weird with Kongpob's antics. At first, he will battle with Knot's eyes but at some points Kongpob will avert his eyes.

'Why?' Knot thought.

He actually want to ask out loud but seeing Kongpob's face getting red he just keep quiet and smile to himself. He don't know Kongpob can get this cute. He never see this kind of expression when Kongpob and Arthit still dating.

"Why are you smiling P?"

"You know that you are making cute face right now." Knot said with a teasing smile

"What P? I am not." Kongpob said. His face getting redder and he can feels his face is hot.

Kongpob hid his face with his hand. He didn't want Knot to see his red face.

"You do that i will kiss you here." Knot threatning Kongpob.

That threat not solve Kongpob's problem but only make it more red. Knot start to laugh. 'Oh god. Kongpob you are so cute.' He thought

Kongpob can't handle any teasing more than this. He said to Knot "p!! eat fast. I am late." He hit Knot's shoulder lightly.

That action make Knot's heart burst with love. Aw kongpob...you can make me die if you continue this.

Knot with his smile cannot stop anymore. Kongpob can only sit there with red face.

While they in their own world, they whole café squeal with affection to Kongpob and Knot. Some of them even take a picture of them. The small one getting red more after times and the bulk one always with his teasing. So cute. They didn't notice this café is full of Y-fans or more specifically BL lovers.

The show continue another 15 minutes, and Knot paid for the food and he send Kongpob to his work. Little did they know some of people at the café post their picture in the Twitter and Instagram with caption cute couple.

To be continue.