Bonus Chapter

I am really have to write this chapter. I can't stop their friends from gossiping our new couple sorry. Enjoy

===============

The night Knot and Kongpob go on a date, all of their friends have a secret meeting. Bright and Prem anounance it in their secret chat group

Group chat

Bright: guys...nongs. Secret meeting at my bar tonight.

Prem:I'm in. I have something to tell

Bright:me too.

Toota: gossips. I'm in

Oak: okay!!

Wad: ok

Aim: okay

Tew :okay

The night as promise all of them meet. All of them notice the mischievous smile that Bright and Prem give to them.

"So? What the gossip you want to tell." Toota ask

"You want to tell or I'm first?" Prem ask Bright.

Prem can guess the thing they want to tell is about the same people.

"I'm first." Bright said.

Prem then let Bright to tell his story first.

"Guess what guys, I see Knot and Kongpob at the same café as the viral picture. And you know what? They have at least hundreds fans out there. OMG! I was itching to tell them that stop the flirting thing because they are so oblivious. That café full of BL fans. OMG! That stupid Knot can't stop even for a minute to flirting with Kongpob. Oh...just watch the video I record it for you guys." Bright is so excited that he can't tell the story properly.

All of them heard the story and watch the video.

They all just shook their head while Toota squeal.

"I didn't think Knot and Kongpob would make a cute couple."

They all agree.

"And you know what..." Prem turn to tell his story.

"Knot didn't come to office this morning." Prem continue, " and that's means..."

"argh!! Faster P." Wad is frustrated now.

Prem smirk, "That means they already have sex."

They eyes wide open in shock.

"How did you know?" Toota ask

"Well, he never ask an EL. That's means the do it until morning." Prem said

All of them can't stop from gossiping the couple. They junior can't stop themselves from not hearing it too.

To be continue.

========================

And as this book reaching almost 5oo readers, just think this as a gift for you guys. And sorry guys i think i update this book with only this one chapter only.

So sorry. I don't know why. I was too lazy to update this book. Maybe tomorrow.