Prologue

Kongpob get a call from his ex-officemate P'Earth. Well, he was doing his training at her company. A place where P'Arthit work.

"Sawadee P'Earth." Kongpob greet the senior

"Sawadee Nong' Kongpob. Congratulations on your graduation." Earth said

"Thank you P'Earth. Anyway why do you call me?" Kongpob ask

"Uh... did you hear any news from Nong'Arthit?"

"Why? Did something happen to him?" Kongpob start to get worry

"No. It's just he get promote to be a manager." Earth said

"That is great. But why do you call me?" he feel relieve before asking again

"The thing is the promotion he get is not in Thailand but in an oversea. He looks so happy just now. I tell you because I am afraid he forget to tell you because of too excited." Earth said.

There are a sign of worries in her voice.

"Oh. It's okay. Thank you for telling me. Sawadee p." Kongpob said

"Sawadee nong." Earth said before hanging the call.

******

Kongpob was thinking to call Arthit but he hold it. He know how the senior would react. He look the clock, office hour is not end yet. He thought to himself that he will wait for Arthit call.

Kongpob already wait for 1 day. 'Why he didn't call me? Did he forget?' he thought.

Kongpob get ready to go to Arthit's apartment. He take his phone, his room key and his bike key. He locks the door and start to go down. He actually couldn't wait to meet his P'Arthit. Two days ago, Arthit didn't go to his graduation day. He was sad because all his ex-hazer senior were there but his boyfriend was not.

He throws away negative thought. 'P'Arthit is busy. Don't worry. He will come.' He thought to himself. But until the end, his boyfriend is not coming. His senior reassured him. He was thankful to his senior to come that day.

And, 1 years ago Kongpob and Arthit promised to lived together. But the promised thrown away too. Kongpob still happy eventhough the bad things happened to him. He is thankful that Arthit still his boyfriend.

*****

When he arrived at Arthit's apartment, he knock the door but there's no answer. He try to call Arthit but it couldn't get through. He try to knock again but it's the same.

Suddenly, Arthit's neighbour opens his door. "You're Arthit's friend?" he asks.

"Yes. Where is he? I knock his door but there's no answer." Kongpob ask

"Actually nong, Arthit is not here. He's already tidying up his apartment yesterday. It's looks like he wanted to moved. I ask him and he said he will be living at Seoul from now on. He get promotion from his work. He didn't tell you?" the neighbour said

"Really? He didn't tell me. Thank you p for telling me." Kongpob greet him.

The neighbour get in his apartment and closed the door after telling Kongpob. At the moment, Kongpob feels like his world has crumbled down. He starts to drop down on the floor and call Arthit again.

When he still can't call Arthit, he gets up again and go back to his dorm. He will try to call Arthit again tomorrow. He has to tidying up his dorm room. He has to move because he will not study there anymore. That room will have its new tenant next year.

*****

The next day, after he completes tidying his room, he brought all his things down at the parking lot. He gets his father's help to move his things. He goes straight to his own apartment. His father bought it for him as a gift for a success graduation.

It takes 15 minutes away from his university's dorm. He quickly gets off and starts to load off his things. Thankfully his father bought the apartment at the second floor. He is really tired with packing and unpacking things. He brings all the things to his apartment room.

After 3 whole hours moving and decorate his apartment, he can get rest. He forget about Arthit with the things he has to do. Suddenly, his phone is ringing.

"Son? You're done with unpacking your things?" Mrs.suttilack ask

"Yes mom. It's done. I'm so tired mom. Oh! And say thank you to dad because he paid people for moving my things." Kongpob said

"Okay. I will. And will you have energy more to eat dinner with us? I'm worry you are tired to eat anything."

"Thanks mom. I still have energy. I'll get ready."

"Okay son, mom and dad will pick you up at 7PM."

"Okay mom. Bye."

"Bye son."

Kongpob hang up the call. He stares the phone for a while. He remember that he want to call Arthit so he slide to open his phone start to find Arthit's number.

He dial Arthit's number.

"Hello. Sawadee." The call finally can get through

"Sawadee P'Arthit. It's me Kongpob. Why didn't you tell me about you promotion job?" Kongpob ask

"Kongpob? Why did you call? How did you know? I'm busy at the moment." Arthit said

"But P, I try to call you since yesterday. Why you didn't tell me? I'm your boyfriend." Kongpob said

"KONGPOB!! I am busy. The job I get here is so sudden. And you busy with your graduation." Arthit start to feel angry.

"P!! I will not hinder your job. It's not like I ask you to let go the promotion job. I just ask you to tell me. I will let you go even if I will miss you a lot. Just tell you lover. He is exist. And that lover is me." Kongpob said. His tears start to fall. He couldn't hold it anymore.

"You are a nuisances to me you know. And I'm sorry I can't have a long distance relationship. Let's just break up." Arthit finally said the words that make Kongpob's world turn to black and gloom.

"If that's how you feel than let be it. Let's break up. I'm sorry to call you when you are busy Khun Arthit. Thank you for the 4 years memories. I will treasure it. You will always be my wonderful memory to me even you hurt me many time. Sawadee khap Khun Arthit." Kongpob said with his tears run down heavily.

Kongpob hang up the call before Arthit can say anthing. Arthit start to worry when Kongpob call him khun. He never calls Arthit with khun. Arthit feels wronged to Kongpob. He tries to call Kongpob back but Kongpob turn off his phone. Arthit regret it. He loses his precious person in his life. Arthit thought to himself that maybe this is the best. He will not back to Thailand anymore thought. He has his job here. And he is thinking to bring his parent to live with him here at Seoul as he is an only child. He is worried for them.

Meanwhile, Kongpob couldn't stop his tears. He remembers about his dinner with his parent tonight. He tries to forget it. He will move on from Arthit. Goodbye my beautiful first love.