Chapter 15

Kongpob trying to figure how to tell Knot about his parent want to meet him. He is in a deep thought when he actually having a date with Knot now. It's been 2 weeks since then. He didn't realise that Knot is watching him.

"Baby? What are you thinking?" Knot ask

"Huh? Ah no. Nothing."

"Baby...tell me. Are you sick?"

"Umm...P'Knot...actually I have something to tell."

"What is it?"

"My parent want to see you and your parent." Kongpob said.

He is worry about the meeting. But he keep his face calm with his parent. He is truly worried. His parent to meet his boyfriend. What will his parent think?

"Don't worry. It will be okay." Knot reassures Kongpob.

"Let's go. We still have a date to continue." Knot continue.

Kongpob just smile and nodded. The two continue to walk around the zoo. Looking the animals make Kongpob smile a little while Knot looking fondly at him.

*****

Arthit continue his work at Seoul like usual after he done with his project. He is thankful Kongpob forgive him. At first, he want to beg kongpob to be his boyfriend again but after seeing Kongpob is happy now he doesn't dare to do it.

Suddenly, someone knock his door. He asks them to come in. At the door, he can see Yongji, his co-worker with someone he doesn't know.

"Arthit. This is Godt. Your new assistant." She said

Arthit stunned. This man is gorgeous.

"Then Godt, I leave you with Arthit. Ask him if you want to know something. I leave first." She leaves.

The two smile to each other. Arthit start to brief his new assistant about the work he will do. While Godt can't stop to look the cute manager in front of him.

*****

Knot is having a comfortable family gathering at night. His mouth is itching to tell the truth. He can't sit still and keep squirming around. His mother notice him ask, "is something wrong?"

"Huh? No." Knot said.

"Actually mom, I have a boyfriend." Knot said with nervous.

All of Knot's family quiet. Knot is afraid if his family didn't accept his relationship. Then a few minute later, they all smiling.

"Finally... you tell us. 1 month we have to wait." Knot's mother said

Knot is shock with his family's reaction.

"How did you know?"

"Your picture with you boyfriend is viral in the internet 1 month ago. And saw the picture." His younger sister said.

"What? What picture?"

"You didn't know P?" his younger sister ask.

"This is the picture we talk about." His brother show him the picture.

Knot once again shock. Why he didn't know about this picture? No one tell him. So, this is how they suspicious with me and Kong around that time.

"I didn't know but send that picture."

"Why?" his brother ask.

"I want to keep my lover's cute picture for myself." Knot said

His parent and his siblings roll their eyes. They know that Knot is flirty person.

"Yeah yeah. I will."

"Keep your flirty for your lover only. We don't want see it." His brother and his sister said.