Epilogue

It's been 1 years Knot and Kongpob are dating. In the 1 year span, a lot of things happen. They have their wedding and it's been told in the news as Kongpob from the famous family. Then again, the internet is in chaos at the time. All of their fans are excited to see the two is going to be married. Everywhere they go, someone will congratulate them.

The thing surprised Knot and Kongpob are Arthit is dating with his assistant whose name is Godt. That still mysterious to them and their friends. And Kongpob finally can forgive Arthit completely.

Knot stop working with his previous company and start to work with Kongpob at his family's company. While Kongpob as a CEO, Knot as his personal assistant and secretary. But all of the workers now, the couple always doing their private things at Kongpob's office. Since they always heard muffle voice from the CEO's room.

Well when they in professional mood, Knot will always do his work fast and sharp for Kongpob.

And one night, while they are cuddling after having a sex, Kongpob suddenly bring out his desire to Knot.

"P...let's adopt a child."

"Hmm..." Knot is thinking.

"P...please..." Kongpob beg to his husband.

"Okay. The more the merrier. Let's go find our baby, baby." Knot said

"Thanks P'Knot. But after this you can't call me baby anymore." Kongpob said with a slight sad.

"Don't worry, when we alone, I'll always call you baby. And I can change to honey." Knor said.

"Hmm...okay p." Kongpob said. He still can blush after all this year.

"Let's go adopt our child later okay. Tomorrow we have to find his own needs in this house." Knot said

Kongpob smiling. But first they need to tell this plan to their parents.

The next day, Knot and Kongpob are having a family gathering. They always did this once a week.

"You want to adopt a child?" Ms. Suttilack ask

"Yes ma." Kongpob said

"That's a good idea." Knot's mother said with a smile.

"Yes. Suttilack's family will have the next heir after Kongpob." Mr. suttilack said.

The others also agree with tha adopting idea. So, Knot and Kongpob decided to have a shopping for their future child after this.

"You want to adopt a boy or a girl?" Knot's brother ask

"We want to adopt a boy." Knot reply.

All of them nodded.

Later the evening, the couple went to buy the things needed. Kongpob is too excited that he even buy the boy's everything. Clothes, new phone, laptop, things to decorate the room and others. Such a rich family come from Kongpob. While Knot is giving an advice to Kongpob about the things the buy.

The two went back to their apartment and start to decorate the room. While Kongpob is busy, Knot is cooking for their dinner since Kongpob can't cook.

Everything looks perfect with Kongpob's hand work with the room. The two smile with the result.

A few days later, the goes to the orphanage centre to adopt their own child. The centre manager ask them a few question and let them choose the child they want. A minute later, Kongpob and Knot decided to adopt Sun. The two fill the papers needed to adopt and ask the boy pack his things.

 The two fill the papers needed to adopt and ask the boy pack his things

(His real name is Chimmon Wachirawit. Sun is a character from 'my dear loser: edge of 17'. I choose him because he is so cute and the other reason is he is so young since his birth date is 2000.)

"Sun...they are your parents now. Pack all your things." The centre manager asks him.

The shy boy quickly packs his things and follows his new family.

*****

On the way back to their apartment, the boy keep quiet.

"Don't be shy Sun. From now on you can call us P or call me mom and dad for him." Kongpob said.

"Okay...mom" Sun said softly. Still shy.

When they arrive, the boy is shock with the room's interior. The couple just smile.

"Unpack your things. We want to take you to meet your grandparents." Knot said with a smile.

"C-c-can you help me unpack mom, dad?" Sun ask with a quiet voice.

Knot and Kongpob just smile, "of course we can."

Knot and Kongpob feels happy now that their family now is complete with their child. The future is bright for this family.