Chapter 10

Here is the new chapter. Sorry to update new chapter today. Enjoy.

===================

Arthit is at the arrival at the airport of Thailand. He is nervous actually. He hasn't come back here for 1 month. He is afraid to face his friends, more specifically his friend Knot and his lover. He know he already move on. (Really?)

He actually wants to stay at hotel but his parent want him to stay at their house after knowing their son is back. He actually didn't tell them about his plan about moving to Seoul forever.

He knocks the door.

The door suddenly forces open in front of his face. Thankfully the door not smashing his face. His parent cooing him.

"Mom...dad...I am not a kid anymore stop doing that." He whines and pout.

"Aw...our son is so cute. Oon you are forever a kid to us. You are our only son." His mom said.

"Enough let our son come inside. He must have a jetlag. Let he sleep first." His dad said

His mother then let he come inside. He goes straight away to his bedroom and sleep to cure his headache.

He plans to meet his friend this night. He has to settle this thing that late for 1 month.

The whole morning he arrive at his house, he sleep all day until evening.

The evening he wakes up with a grumbling stomach. He get up to have a bath and change clothes and goes to living room.

"Mom...I'm hungry. Food?" Arthit said with a sheepish smile.

His mother just laughs and tells him that food is ready for him at the dining table. He eats alone because he is sure his parent already eats.

While he eats he messaging his friend telling them that he want to meet them. He wait for his friends reply for at least 30 minute. He frown as to why his friends reply late.

Meanwhile the secret group chat they create is in chaos again. Will the secret group chat have a day that it is not in chaos? Well, no actually. Every day it is in chaos because that stupid Bright and Toota.

Group chat

Prem: guys.... What do we do???

Bright: Arthit???

Toota: I think we should tell Knot first. I am sure Kong is with him. They will make the decision themselves

Wad: what?? Why???

Prem: Arthit is in Thailand now

Aim: what?????

Tew: what!!!!!

Oak:what!!!!

Aim: I think we should tell that couple. They know what they do.

Prem: then I will tell Knot. Bright and Toota keep quiet until they settle this.

Bright: yes!!!

Toota: okay...

All of them decided to tell Knot and Kongpob about Arthit, so Prem call Knot.

"Sawadee Knot??"

"What?? Why do you call me? When you actually work at the same place as me."

"Stupid Knot. This emergency. I have too. Arthit is coming here. Thailand." Prem roll his eyes when hear what Knot said.

"What? Why?"

"How do I know...I want to tell you so that you can ask Kongpob ready about this? Because he asks us to meet him." Prem explain

Knot stops his work. Arhtit is coming here? To Thailand?

"Knot??" Prem call him when Knot quiet.

"Huh? Ah...yeah...okay thanks Prem. I will discuss with Kong."

Knot and Prem hung up the call.

Knot can't work at all after the call he make with Prem. He quickly get up and and ask his manager for half day work. Again because of emergency. His manager let Knot have it. He quickly run out of his office and drive away to Kongpob's office.

To be continue.

=================

The storm is coming for another two chapters. I want to make their friend as Kongpob and Knot savior this time as a payment for the time that they couldn't be with Kongpob when Kongpob is broken.

See you next update