Chapter 14

All of them at the airport to send Arthit off. Their friends glad that the problem is solve and now they can happy as usual. They are hugging and smiling and also teasing.

Last of all them, Kongpob and Arthit can only shake their hand while Knot is hugging Arthit. Soon enough, Arthit's name get call and he walk in to the plane waving to his friends. They are wondering will they meet again in the future since Arthit work in Seoul permanently.

After Arthit is gone, all of them walk to their car.

"Baby....want to have lunch?" Knot asks.

"Okay. I am hungry~." Kongpob whine. Somehow Knot sees that cute.

"Let's go to that café. The food is good." Knot holds Kongpob's hand.

Kongpob nodded his head. While Bright hearing that, whisper to others, "did you hear that? Let's follow them."

Prem roll his eyes, "Why?"

"I want to show you guys how Knot and Kongpob act in front of your eyes. Like the video I show you guys 1 month ago." Bright explain.

"What video p?" Aim asks.

All of them already forgotten about the video since it happen 1 month ago.

"The video about that two at the café..." Bright said

All of them seem can't remember the video. The frustrated Bright said, "just follow them and you will remember it."

So all of them follow the couple's car. 1 hour away from airport they arrive. They wait the couple to step in first. After that all of them follow.

Their friends can see the couple order their foods.

"Watch the other customer's face." Bright said.

All of them then see their surroundings. They realise the atmosphere here is pink and heart everywhere. Then they remember the video Bright shows them. They heard all of the murmur around the café.

"Hey! That couple. The famous one in SNS." Girl 1

"Look! The small figure and the bulk guy are back. Finally I can see them. They are cute." Girl 2

"Aww...the cute guy is blushing." Girl 3

"Oh! I wish they make an instagram or youtube account for their regular update photo." Girl 4

All of them face Bright. Shock with the girls comment. They didn't think their popularitystill strong until now..

"See. What I tell you guys." Bright said

"Ai'Bright! This is crazy." Toota exclaim

"Wow." Wad said

"Knot...you are oblivious." Prem said

"I didn't know you are oblivious too Kong." Aim said

"Oh Kong. You can be cute too." Tew said with a shock

"Oh my gosh." Oak said

They shook their smitten friends but still smile and continue watching the 'show' in the café. Thanfully Knot and Kongpob didn't notice their friends is with them at the café.

*****

Since today is weekends Mr. Sutthilack is at home with his wife. Their son is going out with his friends. Well, he knows one of his son's friends is his son's lover. How did he know?

1 month ago he discovers a photo of his son with a guy. That picture show how his son blushing and smiling. He never sees that kind of face for almost 3 years. His son wouldn't tell him and his wife.

Moreover, every morning and evening someone will send him and pick him. He see every lunch, his son having lunch with the same person. So he think this person is the one who brought the smile on Kongpob's face again.

Almost night time, his son back. He call his son, "Kong...sit with me for a moment."

"What is it dad?" Kongpob ask. Oh, since this is weekend Kongpob would always spend the night at his parent's house

"Do you have a lover?" Mr. sutthilack ask

Kongpob choke on his own saliva.

"Don't panic. I just ask." He laughs at his son antic

"Why did you ask dad?" Kong ask

"Well, this month you start to smile and laugh like you always do like 4 years ago."

Kongpob smile, "yes dad. I have." He know someday his father will ask this question.

"Then bring him meet us oh and bring his family too." (I found out that Thailand not differentiate the noun he, she, her, him with gender. They use the same noun [เขา kăo: him and her] for both man and woman)

Kongpob nodded with a smile. He didn't know that his father already know his lover is a guy. But his father keeps it as a secret. Kongpob get up and go to his bedroom for a bath and sleep.

His wife come and sit beside his husband, "Kong just get back from his date with that guy?"

"Yeah. He smiling."

Mr. Sutthilack and his wife happy with his son. They actually accept his son's lover 1 month ago when he start to smile again.

To be continue.

========================

I might release a special chapter to tell how Kongpob change in that 3 years span. But it will to wait until this book finish first and the chapters left maybe 3 or 4.