Chapter 16

Today is the promise meeting. The decide to meet at a restaurant with a private room. It's easy to discuss like this. They sit together with Knot and Kongpob side by side at the round table. As expected the two hold hand together under table. Their fathers talk about business. Their mothers talk about wife's gathering. Their sisters talk about shopping, fashion and everything about woman. Knot's brother talk to Kongpob's brother in law.

The only left is the lover. They wonder is this meeting for the couple or for the family. Anyway, the two happy with their family blessing.

Flashback

"What? You two don't know your dating picture is viral?" Knot's brother ask unbelievably

Knot and Kongpob nod their head. When Kongpob see the picture they said, he instantly blushing. The picture shows him blushing with Knot cheesy line.

The others at the table smiling with the action. They know the two is really suit to each other. They all just doing their own things leaving the couple in their own world.

Flashback end

"I'm happy they accept us. But I'm shock they actually know about us." Knot said

"Yes p. I'm more shock with they actually accept us 1 month ago. When we start to date."

"After this dinner, I want to sleep at your apartment." Knot said.

"Why p?" Kongpob ask.

"I want to eat you as a dessert." Knot said with a hunger in his eyes.

"P!! We are not alone here. We with our family. What if they hear you?" Kongpob ask with a red face.

"They will not hear me." Knot said.

"Ahemm... I advise you two to keep your private with yourself. We don't want to know." Knot's brother said.

He actually heard what the two is saying all the time. He smiling at first but he can't hold it after hearing the last sentence. Other family's members just laughing.

"oh Kong, I didn't know you can be this cute." Kongpob's older sister.

"Yeah. This is the first time we see it. Apart from that picture." Kongpob's second sister said.

Kongpob's brother in laws just smile looking at their brother.

*****

After the dinner full of teasing, Knot and Kongpob finally alone. The two are laying on the bed.

"Baby...you promise me a dessert just now." Knot said with a sexy voice.

Kongpob's heart beat faster. He know what Knot means. He can'r even look Knot in the eyes so he avert his eyes.

"Oh no baby. Look at me. I want to claim your promise now."

"J-J-Just do it." Kongpob said. He is blushing. He can feel his face is hot.

Knot then get up and pin Kongpob on the bed. With a seductive eyes and voice Knot said, "thank you for accepting me as your boyfriend for all this time."

"Thank you for bringing my smile again and thank you for being my boyfriend too."

Knot then kiss Kongpob. The new journey Kongpob have with Knot is always full of sweetness of life and Kongpob can't be more grateful than this. With their familys' bleesing, their friends teasing as always, and most importantly, Arthit all of them is precious in Kongpob and Knot's life.

Kongpob's new boyfriend brings new memories for him. With the dates they have, eating together, the smile Knot bring to him and the experience he have while having sex Kongpob sure is happy for all of his life.

END

===================

This book is complete. Thank you to the readers. I'm sorry if this book has a weakness or the other character is lacking their own scene but thank you to read this book. And wait for the special chapter tomorrow.

Oh! the cafe Knot and Kongpob having their breakfast and lunch is here:

GREYHOUND CAFE