Chapter 11

Knot arrives at Suttilack's Company. The guard greet him. The workers of this company already recognize him as Kongpob, the CEO's son friend. He would send Kongpob to his company every day.

With that he can pass the lobby guard easily and goes straight to Kongpob's office.

He walk straight to his office. He knock it.

"Come in!!"

"Baby? Sorry to come when you are busy." Knot said

"It's okay p. But why do you come here? You still have your work."

"Baby...I have something to tell." Knot hesitate

Kongpob raise his brow seeing his boyfriend hesitate.

"What is it p? Just said it?"

"Arthit is in Thailand now."

Kongpob silent. Knot didn't know what is his boyfriend thinking. He is showing unreadable expression.

"Baby??"

"Uh...really p?"

"Yes...are you okay?"

"Yes. Yes, I'm okay." Kongpob reassure his boyfriend

"So, why?" Kongpob continue

Knot understanding him said, "he ask us to meet him this night."

Once again Kongpob in silent. He didn't know what to do. What if seeing P'Arthit will bring his broken feeling in surface. Kongpob think to himself.

Seeing Kongpob like this make Knot nervous. He hold his boyfriend's hand and rub it. Kongpob look up in his boyfriend's eyes. He smile. He know if that happen again his boyfriend will protect him.

"Okay. I will meet him." Kongpob said.

Knot frown in his worriedness.

"I know what you think p. Honestly, I am worry too but you will always be my side right?"

"Yes. Yes I will." Knot feels relieve hearing his boyfriend.

"Lunch?" Knot ask

Kongpob laugh a little, "okay p."

They walk out of the office and have a lunch together. At that time, Kongpob's father is there watching how his son smile happily with this senior of his.

"Someone is hiding something from me..." Kongpob's father said while smiling.

He is thinking when the two will introduce themselves as lover in front of them. He suddenly remember 3 years ago, how his son not smiling. Like he just break up from someone he love. But Kongpob always deny it from him and his wife. He is happy the guy beside his son makes that smile appear on his son's face.

He needed to tell his wife and his daughters about the new love in Kongpob's life. Kongpob's father turns to walk to his office.

At the company's café, all the workers eyes on them. Actually all of them already know that the two are lover. But of course, they are being oblivious to their surroundings. All of the workers just smile watching the two interaction. Some of them would squeal at the lover.

Knot and Kongpob eat together. At times, Knot would tease Kongpob or flirt or throw a cheesy line to him.Kongpob would think how Knot can throw that cheesy line so easy. Like he never do that in the past. Anyway, Kongpob's face get redder and hotter as time goes on. If the client of his company see that, they would think is this the charisma of CEO's son that would always get the project success. But that just how he is with his lover.

To be continue.

======================

Sorry to my lovely readers. I can't update yesterday. My brothers occupied the computers and laptop. Next update will be Arthit meet his friends. Happy mother's day.

See you next time.