Title

James called and he was pretty upset because his girlfriend just broke up with him, they've been going out for 2 years now so I can't imagine how he would be feeling right now. I ran to my car and practically sped to his house.

-

 "Hey babe" James greeted me with a sigh as I hugged him, his eyes were puffy and red and my heart broke at how depressed he was.  The hug lasted longer than usual his face was buried in my neck; I could feel him sniffle a couple of times until he released me.

I didn't wanna ask him what happened just in case he wasn't ready, "You wanna watch a movie?" I knew he could hear the sympathy in my voice but I tried not to make it obvious.  "Sure" I grabbed his hand and pulled him down to the couch, I put on grown-ups to see if a bit of comedy may cheer him up. But half way through the movie he broke down in tears "I-I-I can't do this anymore, is there something wrong with me? Am I not good looking enough for her?" He cried harder in his hands. I covered my mouth with my hand and tears welled up in my eyes. I grabbed his hands and removed them from his eyes and moved closer, "James Anthony Yammouni" His red puffy eyes looked deep into mine "You are the most amazing guy I have EVER met, and there is the most amazing girl out there just for you" I pointed at his chest and he smiled faintly he mouthed out Thank you, leant into my chest and I wrapped my arms around him.

'Brinngg, brinnngg' James' phone rang and he answered it "Hello?" "Oh hey Beau what's up" I got up to give him privacy and went to go get a drink of water. When I walked back in the room James wasn't on the phone anymore, "Babe can you come down to Beau's house" The last time I went down to Beau's it was for Luke and Jai's birthday, and loads of people were there so I didn't really get to talk to them. "Argghh..? I dunno?" "Come on babe I need you there, Beau asked you to come." I sighed "Alright then but only for you" he smiled a little and got up to give me hug and grab his keys.

--

"Hey bro how you feeling" Beau was waiting at the front door for us "Im doing alright bro, you remember Ava don't you?" Beau moved in and kissed me on the cheek with a hug "Of course how could I forget" I smiled and he showed us in.

Jai and Luke were on the couch doing a twitcam and I wasn't surprised they both shouted "AYYY HEYY James bro come here!" James walked towards them and gave them a hand shake and waved at the cam. "Alright we have to go now, sorry guy's maybe later bye!" They waved at the camera and turned the laptop off. "Oh... who's this James?" Jai elbowed James jokingly and winked, "That's my friend Ava she came to you birthday you fag" Luke stepped up and gave me a kiss and a hug "I remember you" Jai followed after Luke while punching him in the arm.

Luke wanted to put a movie on and I sat down between James and Luke on the couch, everything was a bit awkward at first but the movie was really scary and at one point I hid my face in Luke's shoulder by accident. Half way into the movie Luke's arm was around me and my face in his chest, I like scary movies but this one was bad, Luke laughed under his breath a couple of times when I would scream or jump.

After the movie Beau and James went to go get us Chinese, and Jai went to go do another twitcam, so it was just me and Luke on the couch. "Where's Daniel?" I asked shyly to try and break the silence "Oh his at his girls house tonight it's there anniversary or something" "oh okay" He crossed his legs on the couch and turned his body towards me, I did the same, he smiled and looked into my eyes "where's your boy tonight" I knew that was an excuse to get me to tell him I was single but I decided to trick him a little "Oh his at home with his girl" He looked at me with confused eyes "What?" I laughed "I'm joking, my guy hasn't found me yet" "Same, I mean no, not my guy, my giirrrrll.."He emphasised out girl and I couldn't help but laugh. "Oi come here the girls wanna see your faggy head Luke!" Jai called out from his bedroom and I laughed. Luke grabbed my hand in surprise and took me too his room. When we walked in Jai looked a little weird when he saw us and looked at our hands holding. 

Luckily James and Beau came home at that exact moment, "We're back come eat!" I let go of Luke's hand and walked back into the kitchen. I could hear in the room Jai and Luke who seemed to be fighting "Oi sluts stop fighting like little bitches and come eat" Beau was funny and made me laugh a lot.

After dinner it was getting late and I kept yawning "You tired babe I'll take you home if you want?" All of the boys stopped talking and looked at Jai at the words that he just said even I was shocked. "Nahh it's alright Jai...she's staying at my house tonight" I was kind of relieved James' answered the question for me.  James stood up and grabbed my hand to pull me up with him, "we're gonna get going, see you guys tomorrow yeah?" Beau stood up and stretched out as he yawned "see ya" He kissed me on the cheek with a hug and the boys did the same thing.

When we got home he set up the couch for me with blankets and pillows, I was really tired so as soon as James' said goodnight I fell asleep.