♕ EPILOGUE

• Dedicated to TSP's VIP FANS xD

Rose's wedding dress at the side ----->

"Oh my gosh, you look so beautiful, Rose!!" Lily squealed, clapping both her hands as she observed Rose up and down. "The dress is so... WOW!" 

Rose smiled as she swayed from side to side. "Thanks, Lily," she said and was about to hug her friend before she stepped backwards. Lily frowned, pointing a finger to her nose. "Don't hug people. You don't want to ruin the dress," she warned.

Rose sighed. "Fine," she gave in and turned herself to the big mirror. The dress fitted perfectly to her body. It was a strapless white dress with ruffles on the skirt. Her hair was braided with little curls escaping around her face and a tiara was placed on top - she looked flawless. Cassidy went out of the bathroom in her bridesmaid's pink dress. 

"And the bridesmaid's dress is beautiful too!" she chirped, dancing around. Lily nodded excitedly and joined her to dance around the bedroom. "You're so lucky, Rose," she said. Rose folded her arms to her chest and laughed with her friends. Yes, she's lucky - very very lucky. "Thanks guys for being my bridesmaids," she said.

"Aw, no problem. We're glad to help but you have to be ours on our wedding!" Lily smiled. Rose bit her lips. "Your wedding? You mean, with Alan?" she teased her. Lily blushed immediately and cleared her throat. "I didn't say anyone's name, Rose," she said, frowning slightly.

Cassidy shook her head and held her shoulder. "Lily, can't you just say yes to him?" she sighed. "Alan's serious with you!"

Lily ignored her.

"Yeah. She's right. I mean, he's a player before this but I think he's serious with you. You have to give him a chance, Lil. Just like how I gave Seth a chance," Rose added, trying to convince her friend. "And then you'll have your fairytale just like Rose!" Cassidy said in awe.

"Shut up, guys. I don't want to talk about him," she said firmly. "It's Rose's wedding today so we are supposed to talk about her, not me,"

"I don't mind talking about you. Oh, you'll be sitting beside him later, Lily. I've arranged your place," Rose  said, winking her eye. Lily's mouth fell open. "What? Rose!" she screamed.

Cassidy raised an eyebrow. "You have to be thankful. Guess who I'll be sitting with? Rose's special taxi driver," she said, glaring at Rose.

Lily was taken aback. "You mean, Pablo? The driver who helped Rose?" she joked. Rose was laughing hard. "Hey, he's cute! And he's kind. You should be thankful too, Cass," she said, sarcasms hitting every syllable of words.

"HA HA HA," Cassidy said sarcastically. 

It was just a few minutes before Rose Humprey will become Rose Larston again. She looked out the window and she wondered for a while what was Seth doing. She smiled all by herself as she imagined his panic face. She was panicking too - her heart was beating fast since morning. She woke up three o'clock in the morning because she couldn't sleep that night.

The door creaked open and a bodyguard made his way into her room. The last time, she felt annoyed by the guard but this time, she was thankful that the guard showed up and she was excited to see him. He bowed down and like always, he was wearing a black tuxedo and black shades - typical Men In Black looks.

"It's time, Princess," he said, smiling at her. Wow, did he just smile? Rose grinned and looked at her friends. "It's time, guys," she squealed happily, holding both their hands in hers. Lily made a serious expression, looking into her eyes. "Remember, don't panic and don't hug anyone as you don't want to destroy your dress and hair," she said. 

"What if Seth wants to hug me?"

It took some moments before Lily said, "Well, after the ceremony ended and you're official married to him, then you can hug him,"