♕ Chapter 14

Alexa packed up all Rose's clothes into her luggage and closed it. Then, she motioned towards Rose who was sitting on her bed and staring on the wall. "Princess, all your clothes is packed," she said kindly. Rose looked up at her. "I don't want to go Alexa," she whined. Alexa smiled. "Why, Princess? It’s Prince Seth's birthday party. I'm sure you'll have fun in Hawaii," she tried to coax her. Rose looked down. "He doesn't even want me to go," she said sadly.

          "Why do you say that, my Lady?" Alexa asked. She sighed. "He didn't tell me that he was going to celebrate his birthday in Hawaii. Alex was the one who told me," she said, slightly annoyed. "Maybe he forgot?" Alexa said with hope that she would cheer her up. Rose snorted. "Yeah. He forgot me."

        "We're ready to go, Princess Rose," Mr Jameson showed up. Rose got up to her feet, but was in no mood for a party or holiday. Before, she would have been happy if she had the chance to visit Hawaii as she had never been there. But now, the fact that Seth forgot to invite her, sucked all her energy and excitement out of her. 

          She walked slowly to the limo and got into it. Seth was already waiting for her in the limo. "What's taking you so long? I've been waiting here for ages," he whined. Rose sulked and was silent. Seth looked at her and realised that she was sulking. "What?" He asked, puzzled.

          "You didn't invite me to Hawaii," she said firmly. Seth was taken aback. "If I didn't then why are you here?" He said sarcastically. Rose narrowed her eyes to him. "Because I'm your wife so it'll be weird if you leave me here while you're in Hawaii," she said, annoyed.

         Seth let out a small laugh and shook his head. "And because you're my wife I didn't invite you. Come on, Rose, why would you get mad just because of that?"

          "Why would I get mad just because of that?" She mimicked. Rose clenched her fist and punched his shoulder. "You're such a heartless guy!" She grumbled. Seth rubbed his shoulder. "Seriously, Rose. What did I do wrong? You're sleeping next to my bedroom, why should I go and say, 'hey, will you come to my birthday party in Hawaii this Saturday?' It'll be stupid," he said, sarcasm hitting every word.

          Rose breathed in heavily and she was pissed off. A guy like Seth wouldn't understand how she felt, so she just gave up. She looked away from him and took out her Ipod. "Hey, aren't you listening to me?" Seth demanded. But Rose wasn't listening because she was wearing her headphones in. She even increased the volume to the maximum so she wouldn't have to listen to him. Seth shrugged and got back to his hobby, reading.

~~~

          After 7 hours of travelling, Rose and Seth finally reached their royal resort in Hawaii. Rose kept circling around as the resort was just next to the beach. She was too mesmerised by the beauty of the ocean. "Stop looking around. You look stupid," Seth shrugged as he put on his black shades.

         "You've been here before?" She asked curiously. Seth nodded. "Countless times," he bragged and walked into the hotel lobby. Rose mimicked him, but then followed him into the lobby. She was surprised to see Luke and Alan already there waiting for them. Seth shook their hands and hugged. "Happy birthday dude," Luke wished him. Seth patted his shoulder. "Thanks man," he smiled. Luke then glared at Rose who was standing behind him. He never did like her. 

         "Hey, Rose!" Alan gave her a friendly greeting. Rose raised a hand, awkwardly. He then turned to Seth. "Happy birthday, Seth Larston!" Alan patted his back. "Whatever dude," Seth joked and rubbed his hair. Luke shrugged as Rose laughed. Rose shut her mouth and didn't know why he hated her so much. What did she do to him? 

        "So, you're staying here for how long?" Luke asked Seth. "Oh, tomorrow we'll be back to Andorra," he answered. Rose's eyes widened. "Tomorrow? But we've just got here!" She exclaimed, puzzled. Seth turned himself to her. "Darling, in case you've forgotten, I'm the Crown Prince. So, I have loads of work to do," he said sarcastically. Rose blushed a little when he called her darling.