♕ Chapter 29

Note: PG13 at some part :) 

Seth opened his eyes slowly and looked around him. He startled when he realized that Rose wasn't anywhere around him. She slept in his arm last night so Rose was supposed to be by his side. "Rose?" he called for her but no one answered. His heart started to beat fast as he was panicking. 

Did she left? 

He distracted himself from thinking hard and his heart was clenching. No, Rose wouldn't do that to him. She would never leave without saying any goodbye. Seth pushed the cover off him as he climbed off from the bed and looked on the floor for his boxer. He spotted his red boxer by the cupboard and he rushed to it and put it on hastily. 

"Rose?" he tried to call again and once again, he was disappointed as she didn't reply it. He rushed down the staircase and headed towards the living room - no one was there. "Rose, where are you?" he shouted and this time, in a panicking tone. He looked around the villa and still, no sign of his wife. He tried to search for her outside the house, thinking that she might go out to take a look at his car, but Rose wasn't outside. 

The kitchen!

Seth ran all the way to the kitchen and he kept praying that he would find her there. His heart was beating even faster as he entered the kitchen. "Rose? You're in here?" he asked and tried to catch his breath. He'd been running in the house to search for his wife. For a second, when he noticed that the kitchen was empty, he thought she left - forever. He didn't know what to do and he felt like crying. His fists clenched as he regretted everything. He should have woken up earlier so he could stop her from leaving and tell her how much he loves her.

"You think I left you?" a beautiful voice came from behind him. Seth craned his neck to face the owner of the voice. He sighed in relief as he saw Rose, with her arms crossed to her chest and she was wearing his shirt. She motioned towards him."You really thought that I left, don't you?" she smiled teasingly. 

"You freaked me out, Rose," Seth said, trying to breath in properly. He pointed at her. "Don't ever do that again!" he said firmly. Rose wrapped her arms around his hip as she gazed into his eyes. "I was following you around the house. It's fun to see your face panicking," she laughed and the sound was so melodic until Seth wasn't pissed by her words at all. 

"Funny," Seth rolled his eyes as he sulked, looking away from her. Rose laughed and turned his face to her. "Don't be mad. I was just joking," she purred, wrapping her arms around his neck. Seth silent himself and kept on sulking - still, he couldn't help but to smile when her eyes met his. There's something inside her that always made him feel peaceful and warm. "Seth the Monkey.." Rose tried to make him laugh.

"You gotta pay for this," Seth said as he lifted her up. Rose screamed while laughing as he carried her to the sofa. He placed Rose onto the sofa and started to kiss her, leaning himself as near as he could to her body. Rose wrapped his arms around his neck as she deepen the kiss. Things were getting hot before Seth pulled his lips away from hers as he needed to tell her something. 

"When I saw the kitchen was empty, I really thought you left me," he admitted, stroking the side of her cheek. "I don't even know what I had to do if it's true," his eyes downcast. Rose gazed at him. "It's Sunday," she muttered. "5 more days left,"

Seth sighed and his heart broke into pieces as he realized that time were flying fast. He immersed his face onto her neck. "I don't want this to end. I want to pause everything," he kissed her neck as he spoke. "Me too," Rose said, stroking his hair. "But when we get back to Andorra, things will be different and time can never be paused," she said. 

Seth raised his head and locked his eyes into Rose's brown eyes. "Well, at least, you're officially mine," he grinned as he tugged the bottom of his shirt that Rose was wearing. "You're wearing my shirt," he said proudly and slipped his hand under her shirt, stroking her stomach.