♕ Chapter 7

"I thought a ballerina would have be on a diet?" Seth asked, raising an eyebrow as he watched Rose stuffing chocolate bars into her mouth. "Certainly one with no chocolates in it."

            Rose took another bar, unwrapped it and threw it into her mouth. She had been in love with chocolates since she was born. "Yes we do. But I've never actually go along with it. I mean, I avoid chips and cheese sometimes, but chocolate is just too hard to resist," she said, her mouth full. She took a bar from the bowl and handed it to Seth. "You want one?"

         Seth shook his head. "No, thanks," he declined. Rose shrugged and opened the bar for herself. Seth looked out the window. "You'd better put that bowl back, we're almost there. Madam Hartford will ban chocolate from your sight if she sees you like this," he warned. 

       Rose sulked but followed his instruction. "I hate being a princess," she whined. Seth rolled his eyes and pretended he didn't heard her.

         The limo pulled up in front the lobby of the castle. The door opened, so Seth, and then Rose, got out from it. Rose stretched her body. "I'm so tired!" She whined again and yawned. "It's just your first day and you haven't stop whining," Seth said and rolled his eyes.

        "Don't you get tired?" Rose asked, covering her yawn using her hand. "I thought everyone did,". Seth snorted and walked away from there, into the castle. "Hey wait! I don't know which way to go!" Rose shouted when Seth left her and skipped to catch up with him.

            "Stop banging on people!" Seth howled when Rose kept knocking his side to disturb him. She was bored. Rose ignored his howling and kept nudging his side. Seth who was annoyed struck back, banging hard on her shoulder. 

          "Ouch!" Rose moaned. "Its not fair! You're a guy!" She exclaimed, rubbing her shoulder and looked up at her husband. Seth was smiling; what? Did he just smile? It was the first time Rose ever saw a curve, a genuine smile when he was with her. She couldn't help but smile with him. But she wasn't going to give up. She sneaked behind him and jumped on his back.

       "What are you doing?" Seth startled and tried to get rid of her by swaying from side to side. But Rose was gripping his neck, tightly. "Get off me!" He gripped her hands that were looping at his neck. But Rose wouldn’t come off.

     "Carry me to my chambers!" She said, in a British tone, strengthening her grip. Seth rolled his eyes. "Why should I?" He asked, annoyed. Rose smiled and gripped harder. "Because you're my husband!"

             Seth drew a deep long breath and tried to sway for the last time. He realise that it was useless, so he walked to their chambers, with Rose on his back. "Yay! I win!" Rose cheered, proud of herself. "Shut up. You're heavy. You should stop eating chocolates," Seth complained.

        "Chocolates doesn't make us fat. It gives us energy," she said wisely. "Can you walk faster? I'm sleepy." Seth’s mouth fell open. First, she asked him to carry her, and now she asked him to walk faster? Who does she think she is? He shook his head and continued to walk. "I can't. You're too heavy."

               At last, they reached their building; much to Seth’s relief. His back had started to ache because of Rose. "We're here. Now, get down!" He instructed. Rose sighed; she was having fun bullying him. "Fine," she said and released his neck. She got down from his back and turned to him. "Thanks," she grinned.

          Seth rolled his eyes and stretched his body. His back ached and now he would have to call someone to give him a massage. Thanks to his new bride. Rose was still smiling and swaying herself from side to side. "Stop smiling, you look stupid," he said and rubbed the back of his neck. Rose frowned.