Chapter 12

Stiles
Even with a fucked up hood the car was drive-able so Stiles and his husband booked it home for round two. His body was driving him crazy and he couldn't understand why. Random shivers ran through his body, but he wasn't cold. This paired with the fact that every time Derek even looked at him he felt like he needed it again right at that moment.
Derek put his hand on leg; Stiles shivered. "Keep touching me and we'll end up doing it here in the car" Stiles warned as they pulled into their garage. They ran up the stairs trying to keep their hands off of each other long enough to make it to the loft.
Stiles steps into the living and stops dead in his tracks. The coffee table was surrounded by lit white candles, intertwined in these candles were Nebaton blossoms. Stiles felt a well of emotion rise in him, as he notice that the top of the coffee table was lightly dashed in petals and mountain ash.
A hand rested on Stiles' shoulder,"It so romantic." Stiles said absent minded-ly killing the original mood and moving then into a more sensual one. Derek turned to Stiles and whispered sweet nothings into Stiles ear.
He then started to kiss up Stiles' neck searching Stiles' body for that one spot. Stiles backed up to the wall, his legs buckling at the knees. He was going to fall from pure ecstasy. As Derek kissed him, he began to rub their bodies together. He brushed his cock against Stiles' driving them both up the walls. He picked Stiles up by the the thighs and began to rub his cock on Stiles' ass like Scott did a log time ago.
Stiles couldn't control his mouth; every time Derek pushed up against him a moan fluttered from his lips filling the room with the soft sounds of love making. Derek carried him to the table and softly laid him down. Derek kissed down Stiles body, taking his sweet time to get to Stiles' thighs. Derek bit Stiles up and down his thighs. Moans ripped from Stiles mouth, by this point there was no such thing as quiet. High pitched whines bounced through the air, moans chased them and grunts from Derek watched idle as the two began to really play.
Derek licked up Stiles thigh then down to his ass. Stiles suddenly felt something he never thought that he would. Derek's tongue ran across Stiles hole. Derek began to eat Stiles, licking his hole in and out. It was Stiles could do to not fun right there, he grabbed onto the table with one hand and the back of Derek's head with the other. Screams of sexual overdrive began to fill the room.
Derek rose up and started to run his cock along Stiles rip entrance.
Stiles' whole body was shaking. "If I can walk tomorrow.." Stiles began as Derek pushed himself inside of Stiles.
"I didn't do my job." Derek finished, full sheathed inside of Stiles. It a was kind if weird, but with Derek inside of Stiles, he felt full, complete.
He felt like this was how it was always meant to be, and when Derek wasn't there he felt kind of empty. Derek began to rock back and forth slowly pound Stiles into the coffee table, taking his time to do it right.
The wood began to creak with the motion. "Fuck..." Stiles moaned. Derek kissed Stiles for about the fifth time that day, but it wasn't a quick kiss. Their lips interlocked in a battle for dominance. Their tongues wrestling to see who would win. They kissed through the pounding and the creaking.
When they finally came up for air the air around them was thick with steam.
Derek began pounding hard,"I love you." He whispered in Stiles' ear.
Stiles began to kiss Derek again. he wrapped his arms around Derek's neck and tried to lift himself up a little give Derek a que to stand up. Derek stood there a moment holding Stiles in the air pounding away. Then Derek sat down on top of the table and Stiles startled his husband and began to bounce. Derek's had began to wonder. He smacked Stiles' as then grab the ass cheeks in his hand and smack them again.
Derek began to jerk Stiles of with one hand and play with his ass with the other. Their mouths still interlocked, Derek moan into Stiles mouth, "I'm gonna-" He didn't even finish his sentence. Both Stiles and Derek shot ropes of their hot white seed. Derek's inside of Stiles. Stiles' on to Derek's stomach.
"I love you." They announced in unison one more time.
"Let's get cleaned up a bit, yeah?" Derek offered. Stiles just smiled, unmounted and raced Derek to the shower. Laughing the whole way there.