Chapter 8

Stiles

Derek and Stiles had hired a wedding planner, but what Derek didn't know was that their wedding planner was his sister, Cora. She had grown so much since the fire that she was completely unrecognizable. He did know she was a werewolf though, they needed a werewolf wedding planner considering there were certain thing she'd need to be able to work around and know to do her job right. Stiles couldn't wait to introduce them as brother and sister, but that had to wait till after the ceremony. Now, was time to worry about fittings and such.

The wedding was tomorrow and Stiles was buzzing. His whole body floated on a high that just didn't seem to go away. He was getting married to Derek. The most protective, scruffy, stubborn, caring, loving and sexy sourwolf he has every met. The only person that without a doubt he trusts and loves. He still couldn't believe that it had been six months since all this started. Time had gone by so fast, but now it was if time trickled by. Every second felt like a day and every hour, a century.

"Here you go." The cashier said with a smile. "Congratulations"

Cora and Stiles drove back to the house and started to put things in order for the big day tomorrow.

---------------------------------------------------------

Derek

He was freaking out. He had a couple things he still had to get before the wedding. He hadn't slept in two days, the buzz of tomorrow filling him with adrenaline. He was about to marry the love of his life. Someone so sweet, kind, and goofy. Another thing that got to Derek in a way that made him really excited was the fact that he and Stiles might get to have sex. They hadn't ever. Not once. He loved Stiles, but he also had his urges. Unsatisfied ones that boiled to the surface like an oils spill gone haywire. It wasn't that Stiles said no or didn't want to. Stiles definitely wanted to, but for some reason it just never happened.

Derek pulled into Deaton's clinic and walked inside."Hey Deaton. Do you have any mountain ash?"

Deaton sauntered out of his office with a small jar in his hand. "Here you go." Deaton leaned over the counter and handed him the jar. "Remember no ordinary mates can break that circle. Rely on each other when you try, or your attempts will fail."

"Thanks Deaton. You're like a father to me." He smiled and left.