(XXXIII) I Guess She Wasn't The One

Leo x Reader [Edited]

Leo's POV

"Please, I love you. Forgive me! It was a mistake! I didn't mean to!" Was all I heard as I walked to Festus, about to fly off of Ogygia, leaving Calypso. 

She moved on. She found someone that would stay with her. She didn't want me anymore. I even overheard her saying how she was only going to use me to get off the island.

As I flew off, I looked back to see if she cared, but she was busy kissing the other guy. I gagged as I soon saw him and her start to undress. I looked away before I saw anything else.

When I got back to Camp Half Blood, I was saw everyone crowding around me, asking about how they thought I died and stuff. I faked a smile as I told them how I was happy to be back. The 7 crowded around me, all in tears.

After a while of all the commotion, I saw (Y/N), my best friend, walking into the forest. She was so beautiful. So you may be asking, Why did you choose Calypso over her then?  Well, mi amigo, I was under her damn spell. I mean, it wasn't an actual spell, but it was like she had me in a trance, making me want to come back for her. Even Percy said he felt bad when he left her. 

Anyway, I walked over to her. As I wrapped my arms around her, she flinched and turned around. "Leo!" she smiled. I smiled back. Well, tried to. "What's wrong?" she frowned. "Wait a sec, where's Calypso? You said you weren't gonna come back without her. Unless she-oh" I nodded as she figured out what happened. 

"I'm sure there's another girl out there for you." She reassured me. "I don't know. She made me feel like I was the one for her. I thought she was my soulmate." I sighed. "No one likes me. I don't think I'll find love again."

She started to smirk and I raised an eyebrow at her. "What?" I questioned. "I know someone who likes you." she stated. "Oh really, who?" I asked. "Me." she said as she crashed her lips on mine. 

Her kiss was full of passion. I kissed back with as much passion and lust. As we broke apart, I smiled. Thinking about how Calypso ditched me, I said,

"I guess she wasn't the one"