(XXX) Girl Preferences

Preferences: Girl Demigods Only Edition [Edited]

Piper: 

Running from monsters sure is a work out. I was being chased by a chimera. All of a sudden I fell and was about to get scorched by its fire breath. Then I heard shouting and a roar and a 'poof'. I opened my eyes to see a girl with kaleidoscope eyes and cute choppy hair. She helped me to my feet and explained how we have to get to a place called Camp Half Blood. I nodded, entranced by her beauty. She snapped her fingers in front of my face and I felt myself blush.

Annabeth:

I walked to the Athena cabin, looking for my best friend and crush, Annabeth. I smiled to myself. Her beautiful blonde princess curly hair entrances me along with her gorgeous stormy grey eyes. But she'll never like someone like me. I mean, she's probably not even bi or a lesbian. I get to the cabin and knock. The door opens 5 seconds later to reveal a tired Annabeth in a tank top and joggers, a messy bun keeping her hair up and tied together. I smiled as she let me in to show a neat cabin with bookshelves galore and papers neatly stacked on the desks. We sat down and started to work on how to upgrade the technology throughout camp. 

Reyna:

Helping Reyna with her praetor duties was tough! I was running around, keeping everyone in check as Reyna was busy dealing with the Octavian situation and who was going to take his place and everything. By the end of the day, I was dragging my feet, trying to stay upright. Reyna walked beside me looking perfectly fine. HOW?! I just stared at her for a few more seconds before she looked back at me and I blushed and looked away.

Thalia: 

We ran to Thalia's tree to see a girl emerging from the tree. I was shocked to see that it was Thalia and that the golden fleece was glowing. "THALIA!" I screamed as I ran over to hug-I mean tackle her. When we had to leave her behind and she got killed by that cyclops, I was devastated. I mean, who wouldn't be if your crush died right in front of your eyes. I was almost crying as we smiled at each other. "It's good to be back."