(I) Perfect Strangers

Percy x Reader [Edited-ish]

Second Person POV

You were walking around with Brittney, the popular girl in your grade, through the halls of Yancy High when all of a sudden she pulls you outside. As soon as we got outside to the back of the school you whisper yelled, "What the fuck Brittney! We're gonna be late for class now!" "Classsss is the leasssst of your worriessss now demigod." She said in a raspy, snakey voice as she turned into a snake-like lopsided monster.

You were so confused. What? Demigod? What the fuck is happening? While you were thinking about how crazy this situation is, you didn't notice that she lunged at you and scraped your back. You screamed in pain and fell to the ground.

Just as she was about to finish the job, you heard a screech as you saw a sword tip go through her abdomen. She instantly turned to dust, which blew into your face. "Well fuck. Now I gotta shower." You grumbled, squeezing your eyes shut and scrunching your face as you heard a laugh. You opened your eyes and saw a cute boy your age with dazzling sea green eyes, tears of laughter coming out of them.

"Your the first newbie I've ever met who said that."

"Well duh asshole, I'm one of a kind, aren't I?"

"Touché Princess"

"Who you calling Princess?"

"Ugh, never mind, lets just get you to camp."

Without having much time to ask questions, he dragged you to a place called Camp Half-Blood. As you got there, you heard people murmur things like "Damn, she's hot" and "She looks like an Ares kid." You just rolled your eyes as you kept following the mysterious boy (who still didn't introduce himself) to the so called Big House.

As you got there, you met Chiron the centaur. He explained about demigods and Greek mythology, basically telling you that you had a fucked up family and it's not what you thought it was. By the time he finished, it was dinner time and everyone went to eat. Since you weren't claimed yet, you had to sit with the Hermes cabin.

"Hey newbie, sorry I forgot to introduce myself. The name's Percy. Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon." 'Percy' said as he cut in the food line to talk. "Nice to meet you too, dork." You smirked and walked away, laughing leaving a flustered, astonished son of Poseidon in your wake.

As soon as you sat down, you heard two guys say at the same time "Hey." You looked up from your food for the first time and notice two boys looking at you. "You must be new. I'm Travis" the taller one said, "And I'm Connor." the shorter one said. "Hey I'm (Y/N)" you said. "So (Y/N)," Travis started as you saw a glowing shoe with wings above your head. 

"Aww shit, and I was just about to make a move too." Travis mumbled. You laughed at what he said. "All hail (Y/N) (L/N), daughter of Hermes." Chiron said. Everyone bowed. You almost did too until you remembered everyone was bowing for you.

For the next two weeks, you formed a crush on Percy. But little did you know the son of Poseidon was feeling the same way too.

Percy's POV (two and a half month time skip) 

I can't get (Y/N) out of my mind ever since I brought her here three months ago. Her beautiful wavy (H/C) hair and her dazzling (E/C) eyes that sparkle every time I look at her. I just can't get her out of my mind! She's just so beautiful. I decided I was going to make my move tonight.

As soon as dinner ended, I walked over to the Hermes table to see (Y/N). "H-hey (Y/N), can you come w-with me to the b-beach?" Fuck my stupid stuttering. "Sure Fish Face!" "Okay Princess"

"Seaweed Brain"

"Prankster"

"Kelp Head"

"Heart Stealer"

"Wait what?"

"Nothing!" I said. "Okay you two stop flirting and leave already!" We both blushed deep red. As she stood up Travis said "She better be back by curfew Jackson." "No prob Trav." As soon as we got to the beach, we sat down. I took her hand and said, "(Y/N), even though we've only known each other for 3 months and I saved your ass quite a few times," she laughed, "I've fallen for you and I really like you, maybe even love. So, I was wondering if you'd like to be my girlfriend?"

As soon as I finished that sentence she kissed me. I was a little shocked at first but soon melted into the kiss. But then there's a thing called oxygen that we sadly need so I came up for air. We rested our foreheads together as I said, "So I take that as a yes?" "No shit Sherlock." She sarcastically said. But I've got to say, this was the best day ever.