(VII) Falling Heights

Jason x Reader [Edited]

"Loving you never was in the plan."

Your POV

It was a normal day at Camp Half Blood. You were standing at the edge of a cliff looking out at the sunset.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" A voice asked. You slightly jumped. You turned to scowl at the person who was stupid enough to startle you, but as soon as you saw it was Jason Grace, your frown turned into a smile.

"Yeah! I've always loved watching the sunset. It's so pretty!" you gushed, an even bigger smile forming on your face. 

"Yeah it is pretty but not as much as you" he said, making you blush so hard that you looked like an over ripe tomato. You looked over at him and realized that he also had a faint blush on his cheeks.

"Hey, do you wanna fly with me?" he asked as you hesitated to answer.

"Are you afraid of heights?" asked a very concerned Jason.

"No... but this is my first time I'm going to fly." you admitted.

"Don't worry, I promise I'll keep you safe." he said and lifted you up bridal style. You both went zooming into the sky. You did a superman pose, making Jason giggle.

" I'm gonna drop you, (Y/N)!" Jason winked, making your eyes go wide.

"No no no, please no" you pleaded. 

"Hey, stop being like Thalia. I promise I'll catch you." he said, and dropped you. You shrieked and waited to hit the ground. But instead, two arms wrapped around your torso.

"Yes!! I'm safe!! I'M ALIVE!!!" You shouted in excitement whereas Jason looked disappointed.

"I didn't mean it like that Jason, I trust you but..." you trailed off.

"Don't worry, I was just kidding." he said.

"(Y/N), since the second I saw you, I've fallen in love with you." he confessed his feelings to you and you couldn't help but squeal in joy. You kissed him on his cheek.

"I think you missed" he said which made you confused for a second. Then you smirked and kissed him passionately. You basically were sharing a kiss with him while he was flying (basically somewhat like Percy and Annabeth's underwater kiss).

"I love you (Y/N)." Jason said.

"I love you more." you replied.

"I love you most." He said.

You both started to slowly descend. You kissed him again.

In the heat of the moment, he accidentally dropped you. But it was too late, you landed among the bushes.

"JASON GRACE YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT GET BACK HERE!!!"