(XI) Soulmate

Leo x Reader [Edited]

(Y/N) was always a peculiar girl. Her hair was always a different color every year. From blue to pink, you name the color, her hair was once that shade. It was because her soulmate always died his hair. Her parents didn't mind because they knew it wasn't her fault but she got annoyed that it kept turning different colors. So, she cut her hair a little bit past her shoulders and always wore a beanie.

Your POV

I was walking through the streets of Times Square at night. People would look at me and I hated it because their eyes would always show sympathy. Whenever you and your soulmate met, your hair would turn into its original color. I obviously hadn't found my soulmate yet so my hair at the moment was green. Since my hair isn't too long I just wore a beanie.

I saw a few others who have different colored hair but about 85% of the people there either had blonde, brown, or black hair. I tried to look to see if anyone had the same hair color as me but the closest color I could find was turquoise-ish. My hair is electric green. I know, it sucks. 

I was casually walking around and found my way into a coffee shop. The air smelled of cinnamon lattes and mochas. I love that smell. It reminds me of my family back in (Y/C). I went up to the counter and just got a regular cup of coffee and left.

Walking around Times Square sounds fun but not when you're alone, watching all the other couples. It's pretty sad. I was just minding my own business when all of a sudden I run into someone, making my coffee splash over both me and the person in front of me. 

"Shit, I'm so sorry." I heard him say. Wait, him? I looked up to see a latino boy muttering in Spanish about how sorry he is. But we both looked at each other and were shocked. 

As if it was a miracle, both our hair colors faded from its electric green to a beautiful shade of brown and (H/C). 

"Oh my god I just spilled coffee on my soulmate!" we both said in sync.

We just stared at each other for a good solid 5 minutes before he broke the silence, offering to buy me another cup of coffee and walking around Times Square. I just nodded, still amazed of how hot he was. But little did I know that he was thinking the same thing.

3rd Person POV

So (Y/N) and Leo went back to the coffee shop, ordering more coffee and walking around times square. She learned that Leo lived by himself, since his mom died when he was 7 years old. He learned about her troubled past. He so far has been the only person she's told because she trusted him because after all, he was her soulmate.