t h i r t y t h r e e

"yoongi! you made it!"

"yoongi is here guys!"

"yoongi?? yoongi!"

"there's my favorite cousin!"

lots of familiar faces greeted the blond, who was still staring at the woman in front of him. joona really wasn't gonna give up on him, wasn't she? and how long had she been here? maybe she told the family everything about jimin and him already.

he shook off the thoughts, greeting his loving family members who where so stoked to see their college-going relative. he introduced them to his good buddy park jimin, who they welcomed with open arms. jimin smiled happily at the greetings and salutations, shaking hands and giving hugs. he answered simple questions like what his age was, if he had relatives, what major he was following and so on and on. cheekily grining was joona, who acted along.

luckily for the two of the boys, they arrived later at night. the pre-pubescents and kids were put to sleep in a shared room, they were blessed that yoongis parents had quite a big house which they inherited from their parents.

the older family members where enjoying a tall glass of wine or a freshly brewed coffee from the machine yoongis father payed a lot for, because 'he just wants good coffee, damnit'

while all the adults were chatting up about the latest sales in the nearby grocery store, or how their kid just joined the swim team, yoongi started talking to jimin, who sat on his right, unlike joona who sat to his left, having her hand placed uncomfortably close to his area.

"hey, minnie?"

jimin looked up from his phone, dark brown hair sweeping up with his movement into a messy mid parted hairdo. yoongi melted a bit inside at the sight of his boyfriend with a sleepy gaze and flushed cheeks from drinking wine, but soon set himself back to reality.

"want to go for a walk? maybe get some alone time," yoongi cheekily smiles with the announcement hoping to get the tired boy out of his seat. luckily, jimin couldn't resist and nodded, "i'd like that,"

and so, yoongi got up, scraped his throat to get the attention.

"jimin and i are going for an evening walk, i'm gonna show him a bit of deagu,"

they got a couple have fun's and be careful's from the family members, before walking towards the door. they had their jackets zipped tight, hands deep in the bottoms of their pockets, finally being able to give each other a fast kiss, not being too loud, cause the family was still quite able to hear them.

jimin twisted the door knob, being exited to have some alone time, when the hall door opened.

"i could use some fresh air too," joona said, fixing her bangs in the mirror before getting her coat. jimin nodded silently, while yoongi was actually glad, he could use this time with her.

the three walked out, not even caring about using the footpath cause it was late out, they walked in the middle of the road, joona up front chattering up some random, and probably fake facts about the town. yoongi and jimin walked a couple feet behind her, arms linked together. they didn't speak, just enjoying each other presence and trying their utter best to ignore joona.