t h i r t y e i g h t

i'm so hyped for my next au!
more about that at the end!

-

"goodmorning, sweetheart,"

a familiar silhouette was leaning against the door post, staring at a bubbly jimin, still staring at his present. yoongi had been standing there for a couple of minutes now, looking at the happy boy he was proud to call his boyfriend.

"yoongi!" jimin shot up, leaving the polaroids behind in a messy formation. he didn't care. the ravenette wrapped his hands around yoongis neck, closing the door with his feet as he pulled the older in for a kiss.

"minnie, there's no mistletoe," he spoke against the youngers lips, who shrugged, trying harder to show his love. after the kiss, yoongi could finally ask about how he liked the gift.

"it's so cheesy, i love it so much," jimin smiled, still being all bubbly and happy. "i'm glad you like it, sweetcheeks," the blonde cooed, pinching the chubby cheeks of the boy sitting next to him on the bed. they spoke a bit, kissed a bit, watching the time go by as ten pm neared. they walked down, facing an amazing christmas breakfast. mr min always did his best at christmas, feeling pressured to make it as enjoyable as possible, and there hadn't been a year in which he failed.

"yoongi! sit here!"

of course, joona was already seated, hair perfectly put up in a bun. she patted the seat next to her with the slender fingers she'd always had. yoongi groaned softly, but agreed, cause not sitting next to the mother of his child would be weird. so, he did, and jimin took place besides him. they tried to hold hands underneath the table, but every time the evil witch sitting next to them noticed, she'd place her hand on yoongis thigh, making him utterly uncomfortable.

the end of breakfast was nearing, when joona spoke up.

"guys! guys! be silent for a second!" she commanded, the entire table going silent, as she wished. she placed her hand on the bottom of her still thin belly, pretending to be all shocked. jimin tolled his eyes at her foolery, continuing to peel his hardboiled egg.

"i feel the baby kicking!"

the entire table formed around her, releasing different ooohs and aaahs .

"bullshit," jimin mumbled. it was total bullshit. she wasn't even pregnant, and if she was, the baby didn't even have feet right now. it'd be a slightly bigger lump of cells. it wasn't able to kick. it didn't have feet.

"what'd you say, jimin?" joona asked, her tone being a bit passive aggressive.

"it isn't possible. your baby doesn't have feet," he said, stating his point clearly, while dicing his egg in half to continue filling his mouth with it.

"jimin! that's so disrespectfu!" she yelled out, leaving her mouth open as if her jaw was too heavy to keep up. and of course, everyone believed the pity pregnant woman. the min family ignored the logical reaction jimin gave, and gave him the silent treatment. and with that, jimin left the table, going back to his room.

and that's where he stayed. he waited till it was time to open presents to come back down.

so he did, jimin waited for about half an hour to return downstairs, being a bit ashamed, cause even though he was right, and joona was making all this shit up, the family of course believed her. she was beloved by all and they had know joona for years. downstairs he got a couple of passive aggressive glares, but most people already seemed to have already forgotten him saying those words about joona's baby already.

jimin sat down, receiving a warm coco he'd follow to wrap his hands around. yoongi was seated at the other side off the room, arm around joona's shoulder as she was seated on his lap. the brunette boy gagged at the sight, but seeing yoongi as pissed about the interaction as he was, made it a little more durable.

of course, jimin didn't receive a lot of presents. he was stuck with around four gift cards and two pairs of socks. it was understandable, he was a stranger to the family, plus, yoongis present was already well received.

a couple of family's aunts and uncles announced that they'd be leaving for a day trip with their kids. even joona left to spend the day with her own family, leaving jimin with yoongi.

as the two were seated on the couch, yoongi played with jimins fingers. they where home alone for a little bit, cause the family was out for a hike, even taking the dog with them. they didn't speak much, just listening to music together as they appreciated the little time alone.

but, of course, like every silence, it was broke, by yoongi.

"i have another surprise for you, minnie,"

jimins eyes lit up, looking at a grinning yoongi, who lifted jimins hand up to kiss the skin.

"joona is gone for a couple days, and,"

he leaned in to kiss jimins nose. the two just now realized that their relationship consisted of a lot off sentences being interrupted to kiss one another. it was really fluffy and lovey dovey, but none of them complained.

"i manager to get us a hotel room, in the totally other side of daegu,"

jimin jumped up. no joona till december thirty-first sounded like heaven. he was so fed up with that bitch, that if he was asked nicely he'd kindly strangle her. and there would be no awkwardness between jimin and yoongis family. it sounded so amazing, just spending a midweek with yoongi, and yoongi alone.

"so, are you up for it?"

and to answer that, yes, yes he was. he was so up for it.

-

hola bitches

it's ya gurl,

maria.

so qotd; do you see yourself in
amy form of relationship two
months from now?

answer; honestly, yes. there's
this person who i've been
having a thing with for the
longest time now, so i think
we'll get into a open relationship
honestly lol

but! my next book!

so, it'll be called conspiracy theories
and no, it isn't just a collection
of CT's, it'll be a prober fanfiction
don't worry. i'm so hyped for it
honestly, and someday soon i'll
upload the prologue, maybe it's
already up if you're reading this.

i won't be really starting the story
until this one is ended & edited.
maybe i'll write & edit at the same
time, depends on how much time
i have.

ok that's all goodbye

- maria