t h r e e

jimin shoved his slender feet in some vans and threw on his backpack, which has been trough enough by now. it had turned a dark red, instead of the bright fiery tint it used to be.

his course of study didn't start until eleven thirty am, so he and jungkook decided to go out for breakfast at a little chow down close to campus grounds.

the boy decided to walk instead of take his car, so he put on his windbreaker and a beanie he stole from namjoon.

it didn't take long until the pink haired boy arrived at his stop, already spotting his younger friend trough the window, flashing him a toothy smile and a small wave. the brown haired boy stood up, walking to the entrance greeting his friend with a hug. they traded out some greetings and salutations before they went to sit down at the booth jungkook had already put his bag and coat down.

after chatting up about the latest happenings, the boys went up to the buffet, filling their plates. jimin got a small serving, since he really never had appetite early in the day, unlike jungkook, who filled his plate with all the goods.

when they arrived back, a napkin was placed on the middle of the table, and would you guess, there was writing placed all over it;

what a coincidence, innit? good morning, jimin, you look beautiful as ever today.

47 42 .. .. .. -y

yes i found out your name btw lol

jimin was flustered, and a bit shocked, y was in the restaurant at this very moment. he looked around, hoping to maybe spot a familiar face, but not one appearance was recognizable.

yoongi smiled over at the boy with the faded roseate locks who just ordered a lemon ginger tea from him. seeing the boy appear in his class hours every day made him develop a little crush on him, which to jimins liking, wasn't the worst feeling, an neither thought yoongi himself.

the blond boy took a deep breath, walking over at table seventeen where his crush sat, next to an unfamiliar companion.

"you're ginger lemon tea," he muttered, being afraid that if he'd talk louder he'd probably say something wrong and make a fool of himself.

"and here's your iced tea," yoongi giggled. not everyone drank iced tea in the morning.

"jungkook-ah! you ordered an iced tea? it's not even nine am yet!" jimin laughingly said, slapping his companions arm. yoongi again giggled before leaving the two to eat their breakfast.

yoongi loved working at the local dine in. it was opened at all hours and he'd get to know people quickly. if he made a good first impression, he noticed the costumers coming back again, like jimin, who sometimes would get his breakfast here, or dine with a group of unfamiliar friends.

"still crushing on that midget?" taehyung joked, poking the sides of his coworker and above all, best friend. yoongi giggled, "he's not that short," the boy said in defense, washing up some plates and refilling the croissants.

"i'll take that as a yes then, you hopeless romantic," tae smiled at his friend, hoping someday he'd be able to face jimin instead of writing him those stupid notes.

"that waiter was cute," jungkook exclaimed, seeing jimin let out a nod in agreement. they finished their meals, well, -jungkook finally did, after five plates of different breakfast supplements, he finally felt filled-, and started stacking up their plates, making the waiters job a tad bit easier.

Jimin had ripped out a paper from his notebook, writing down a little note for so called y

i see you're also enjoying your breakfast, y. hope you have a good day, thanks for the note ♡.
i'll see you around then!
- jimin

-

hiiiii!!
so this is like the first story
i actually wanna continue with
lmao. i'm not the best writer
but i think it's ok so far :)

lemme know how
y'all feel about this,
i'm curious

- maria