t w e n t y s i x

"you get a twenty minute break! go drink some water, tie your laces, i'll be right back," the taller dance instructor yelled through the room, leaving it directly after to smoke a cigarette outside.

jimin walked up to yoongi, panting, eyeing the boy as he sat on a table. he handed the younger his water bottle, who kissed him on the cheeks as a thanks, taking place next to him.

"you look really hot while you dance," yoongi says, breaking the silence and making jimin choke on his water. yoongi let out a laugh, and the black haired stopped to breath for a second to watch him smile.

they talked for a bit, yoongi mostly complimenting jimins talent for dancing, and fixing the youngers tank top so that the least amount of skin cause 'that boy was his' even though they hadn't come any further than making out.

hoseok joined the two lovebirds, sitting on a back faced chair to lean his arms on the back of the seat.

"so are you two exclusive yet?" he joked. but behind every joke is a core of truth, isn't there? he secretly hoped to make then realize that their entire friend-group wanted them to be together.

and so, the awkward conversation began, because yoongi wanted nothing more then date the little cutie, but jimin was scared to take things in a faster pace. his last relationship was in high school, and even back then it took him about five months to realize he wanted to date that boy. by now he had already forgotten his name, so he didn't even know if it was worth it in any way, and jimin was afraid the same would happen this time, and next to all of that, he didn't want to make his relationship exclusive while he was on his break in dance class. luckily at that exact moment yoongi wanted to answer his question, the instructor case back in, hyping all the students up to start dancing again. yoongi let his shoulders down in disappointment, but gave jimin a quick kiss anyway, who stepped back in the dance floor, right in the olders eyesight.

during dancing, jimin was bad at focusing. he kept thinking of how much he liked yoongi, and how much he wanted to be with him in an exclusive way, but on the other side, is it worth it? but will he ever find out if it is if he wouldn't date yoongi at all?

due to his contemplating, he got behind with dancing, and missed moves, being ashamed of the mess he looked like. he ended up feeling like a nauseas shit at the end of the three hour work out.

"are you ready to go?" yoongi asked, throwing his arm around jimins sweaty shoulders. the younger nodded, noticing that even though he felt like shit, yoongis caring cheered him up.

the two decided that they wanted to get a drink after practice, so when it ended they went to a smoothie bar. yoongi ended up winning the discussion of who wanted to pay, cause whenever someone payed for him, he felt bad immediately, so jimin let him.

by now, jimin had made up his mind, he knew he wanted to date yoongi. the boy broke up with his girlfriend he had been with for around seven years, just to get a chance with jimin. only that single thing was enough reason to date him. why didn't he realize earlier that yoongi really did like him?

so, it came up in the conversation. yoongi swallowed all his anxiety and started the convo.

"hey, minnie, remember what hoseok said earlier during practice?" he asked awkwardly, looking up from his raspberry-mango smoothi, facing the black haired male who now stopped looking at his phone.

"you remember what he said about us being, well, together,"

jimin nodded, he still looked way to calm for yoongis liking, who had sweat dripping in his neck cause, damn, he really wanted jimin to be his boyfriend. he has been watching him for months by now, leaving notes eventually. after hoseok almost forced him to contact the younger, he even fell in love more and more after their first meet up. before yoongi could even ask the actual question, jimin was ahead of him.

"i'd like that yoongi, i do," he said, sipping his smoothie. yoongi's sweating and angst stopped and he smiled up at jimin.

"really?" he asked in unbelief, seeing jimin nod with a smile on his face. it took the two a little while to start a conversation again, cause now they were just stupidly smiling at each other, realizing that the one in front of him was their own.

"well, that's great, boyfriend," yoongi said, reaching out for jimins hand, stroking little circles with his thumb.

"it really is, boyfriend,"

-

well shit they're together now
how do u feel bout it lmao

also!!! i thought if an amazing
plot twist for the story. i was
almost thinking of making an
ending but nope.

also, this has nothing to do
with the story, but someone
contacted me on my open insta
to do a promo lol, ya bitch boutta
collect that coin.

- maria