f i f t e e n

a/n yoO my day went from the absolute best the the fucking worst but i'm still gonna try to write something even though i don't have a single idea for the chapter but maybe i'd get my mind off of things

ugh i dunno this s prolly gonna suck don't @ me if it does

also jimins hair s gonna be black now and we'll skip all the other hair colors cause frankly my dear idgaf. the comeback has mE SHOOK so i wanna have black hair jimin
-

over the past couple of weeks, jimin received numerous pink shaded notes which all slid underneath his door on a daily basis. he didn't read them. his anger for yoongi did sunk down and he came at peace with the fact that he had a girlfriend and jimin just was a one time thing. it made him sad though. he honestly missed yoongi a lot. god, they didn't even kiss. they went on one fucking date.

the boy had changed his rosette shaded locks to a charcoal like black, cause it resembled his mood more, and his pink hairdo reminded him too much of the yoongi, cause that's how yoongi addresses him in his first note. the exact sentence hadn't been able to be shoved away and he still remembered it like he'd just received the note.

guy from apartment 124 with the pink hair is cute as fuck. - y

he could still read the note if he wanted, and he'd be lying if he said he didn't read the first couple of notes on his sleepless nights where he'd be just, sad. staring out the window onto the grass field for hours at three am sad.

but jimin managed. he went to a couple classes, received notes on his desk, which he didn't read, and doodled sad ghosts in his notebook instead of taking notes.

last night jimin pulled an all nighter studying /and thinking about yoongi but he doesn't want to confront this/ so he decided to get a coffee. normally when going out for breakfast he'd take jin, or jungkook, but he hadn't been talking to his friends a lot so the black haired boy went on his own.

while walking over, cher sang songs he'd know word for word, but now he was just thinking questions he shouldn't pay attention too.

would yoongi like my new hair?

is yoongi still with joona?

why did yoongi keep sending me notes?

does yoongi like me or does he just want a college boyfriend?

and why the fuck did i care so much about yoongi? why the fuck did this twink have me wrapped around his finger like the strings to a puppet?

his lowkey depressing thoughts vanished over time when he tried to shake them off, thinking about what coffee he'd get, and if he would get breakfast too. he didn't really have an appetite, but did he have that any day at all lately?

he waited in line silently, not looking up, only concentrating on the feet of people before him. when he saw the worn out tennis shoes in front of him leave the line, he finally looked up.

"goodmorning, how can i help you?"

a girl with long brown hair stood before him, behind the cash register.

"a double espresso please,"

"could you speak up? i didn't quite get that,"

even though jimin was obviously being a bit obnoxious, the girl stayed nice and friendly.

"a double espresso please?" he said again, louder this time.

"coming right up, take a seat," she said with a smile, quickly starting to help another customer. jimin flashed her a small smile, but she didn't see.

he walked over to the window, and sat in the empty spot right next to it, right in the corner where the shadows hit his face ever so slightly. he could get out his phone and kill the mean time by playing a stupid, addicting game, but he didn't, cause apparently drowning in his own thoughts was a more fun thing to do.

approximately three minutes passed, he had been counting, when his coffee arrived, he didn't look up, but said a soft thank you.

of course you'd think the server would leave, but this one sat down.

but this particular server had perfectly proportioned lips, a gummy smile /which wasn't shown, but jimin knew he had/, rather small eyes and boxy brows.

of course,

this server was min yoongi.

-

ooOoOO well, writing actually did make me feel better lol. hope you like this rather sad chapter, hope i didn't rub off on it too much y e e t 😎😎

• maria