t w e n t y

vote hoes

-

"so..,"

"so..,"

the conversation started rather awkward, and with rather awkward i mean they were sitting on opposite sides of the couch, playing with the rim of the cushion or the ring twirled around their finger, avoiding eye contact at all costs.

"i broke up with joona,"

"i read, why?"

yoongi glanced up at a jimin who's fingers couldn't be held still. jimin didn't notice the boy who lurked at him.

"i think you know," yoongi muttered, almost whispered, trying to scoot a bit closer to the younger, who still hadn't noticed it.

"because you didn't want me to be sad?" jimin concludes, voice rising at the end of the sentence cause he wasn't sure.

yoongi shakes his head, letting out a sigh.

"i like you jimin, and not joona, you. i wasn't happy with her, but i wanna be happy with you,"

jimins heart skipped a beat, and he finally looked up at a silver haired boy, who placed his hand on jimins full thighs who were held in his usually black skinny jeans.

jimin moved a way a little bit, letting yoongis hand fall down to the soft surface of the sofa they were sitting on.

why was jimin so filled with emotion while reading the notes but now while facing his crush, he was completely blank. no emotion to be found, just a blank stare.

"jimin, i like you, and you like me too, i can tell,"

jimin looked up, how could he tell?

and like that, it rolled of his tongue.

"how can you tell?"

jimin almost regretted asking him, almost. but even though he didn't want it to be, it was true, jimin did like yoongi, even though he dated a girl while hitting on the black haired, he still couldn't resist the gummy smile yoongi had shown him dozens of times on that date they went on.

and with that, yoongis voice started rolling. the older boy planned on it being short and sweet, but they both knew that once he started talking he couldn't stop.

"jimin, we went on one date, and you turned into a mess. that's the first thing obvious. and not gonna lie, i was a mess too, i still am. whenever i saw you walking you'd change directions, clearly avoiding me, which meant i made you nervous, seeing me played with your emotions. even in this very moment you're pressing your thighs together playing with your hands and i can practically feel you blushing," yoongis voice changed from loud an clear to soft and raspy as he told jimin all the true things, everything he said was right it was all correct. he did fell hard for yoongi on that date, he did change directions when he saw yoongi, and most of all; a lot of blood had risen to his cheeks, he was blushing, hard.

"also, you agreed with going on a date without knowing who i was,"

true, he did.

"and, you fucking posted a picture on your instagram of my notes who you put up on your fucking bedroom wall,"

true, he did.

and with that, jimin realized, he did like yoongi more than he even imagined. it was crazy to him how feelings worked. it was weird how he liked yoongi that much only knowing the boy through notes and texts.

the short silence that has formed was broken by yoongis soft voice.

"jimin, i know you like me,"

"i do"

"then why aren't we together?"

jimin kept silent. completely silent. he knew why. he was afraid that once he met up with yoongi again he'd come home with some other version of joona.

"i'm afraid, yoongi, you made me believe you were into me and then you wreck me like that by opening the door covered lipstick marks,"

yoongi went silent. he just now realized that a soft person like jimin could break easily like that, he was only used to hard people like himself, or hoseok, or taehyung. they all had harder outer shells and weren't as mellow as the boy who sat right in front of him. he could break jimin easily, like he did, and yoongi wasn't used to people like that.

"see, yoongi, i like you, but we're completely different, so i'm afraid that it wouldn't work out,"

and with that, yoongi felt a tear roll out of the corner of his eye. he didn't expect to cry, but hearing those words from the boy he had been crushing on for weeks.

"but can we try though?" he decided to ask. he didn't plan on, but he did. he asked.

but,

jimin nodded.

"we could try, whatever, fuck it," he said, and giggled.

"not exclusive yet! just take me on some dates and maybe we'll fuck!"

it was silent, but jimin couldn't help himself.

"yolo,"

yoongi face palmed, pointing at the door.

"get your 2015 ass out of my apartment, now,"