39 - The Last Song

I stood at the airport with my mum, brother, Chase and the gang waiting for my gate.

"Text us once you're there" My Mum hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"Will do" I smiled as my brother gave me the usual brother hug; quick hug and a clap on the back.

"I...will...miss...you" Koda said as he too hugged me close, a little too tight.

"I'll miss you too" I kissed his cheek as I continued down the group.

"I'm sorry we didn't spend much time together" Shelby said as she grabbed me in a hug.

"M'lady" Ivan took my hand, bowing before kissing the top of my hand.

"Gonna miss you" Riley smiled, giving me a short hug.

"I'm sorry I was such a ...yeah. I didn't mean to be a..." Tyler said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's fine. I get it. Thank you" I pulled him in for a hug before I finally got to Chase.

He took my hands and stared at the floor, "We'll give you a moment" My Mum said and everyone moved out of ear shot and sat on some seats.

"I'm gonna miss you so much" Chase kissed my knuckles and looked up in to my eyes. I felt so bad for leaving but, it was the best way to keep them safe.

"I'm gonna miss you. But it is for the best. I won't get in the way over there"

"I just don't want you to go"

"I know. I wish there was something simpler but this way it's back to normal for you. I'll still email you, Skype and everything.

"But you won't be my girlfriend" Chase looked back to the floor as he spoke.

"No" We had decided that a long distance thing wasn't going to work for us, so splitting up was the only option left. "I love you. I always will"

"I love you too" He kissed me passionately as everyone rejoined us.

"Flight BA33-567 to London is boarding at gate 6 the voice came over the tannoy.

"That's me. See ya" I waved good bye to everyone as I walked through security and out of sight, away from the Rangers.