35 - You're Behind It

The next day I arrived at work to find a USB on my desk. I popped it in and read the article on it; the Power Rangers article. As I was reading, I knew straight away who they had spoken to.
"Tom, who else is writing this article?" I looked up as Tom sat down with a coffee.

"Think Dean and Becca have had an input. I'm not exactly writing it, I didn't get the answers" he took a sip of his coffee as I jumped up, pulling the USB out of the computer and walking out the office.

"I'll be back later!" I shouted, practically running out the door.

I made it to the park and stood by a tree, looking round for any sign of him.

"Looking for someone?" I turned to see Heckyl leaning on the tree.

"Why are you trying to out the Rangers?" I asked sharply

"Ouch!" He said, grabbing his chest in a fake hurt way, "What would make you think that?"

"I've read some of it. Some of the things said only you'd know, how they got the video of Chase, Riley and me, why you just let me go. It all makes sense now." Heckyl got up and walked over to me

"I need the Rangers gone."

"And then what? World domination?" I said in a half-joke half-seriously.

"That'll be a start" he smirked as he reached me, "if only you chose me. Then you'd be on this side; not getting hurt, not getting in the way." He slipped his hand over my face, moving a piece of hair behind my ear. I stayed strong and refused to flinch, refusing to show I was scared.

"You won't get away with his" I mumbled in a broken voice, I didn't sound positive at all.

"I will."