33 - Telling The Rangers

Chase and I got to the cafe to see Tom sat at a table, typing at his laptop. I frowned as I walked over to the guys, "is that who's asking you stuff?"

They nodded and I walked over to my best work mate, "Hey" I smiled, sliding on a chair opposite him.

"Hey Kylie. Your mates are kinda rude" he whispered, making sure they didn't hear

"They're not. What did you do?"

"Nothing" he protested. I raised an eyebrow at him and he sighed, turning his laptop round so I could see the screen, "ok, Clive sent me some questions to ask these lot and I don't get it I mean, read them."

I scanned them over and they were all hinting at the power rangers; asking if they knew them, if they'd seen them, if they were them what's the first thing they'd do...

"Shi..." I mumbled, slamming the laptop closed, "they didn't answer you?"

"No. They told me to go away, using different words."

"I'll talk to them but I don't know why Clive wants these questions asked. I mean, they're just museum workers" I shrugged and got out the chair, "tell Clive I'll be back in tomorrow."

"Will do" he smiled, grabbed his laptop and walked out the cafe.
I sighed and walked back over to the group. I saw Riley and Chase sat next to each other, smirking and high fiveing. "What are you two talking about?"

"Nothing" they said in unison, the smirks fell from their faces as I sat with them.

"Ooook" the rest of the group joined us, staring at me.

"What did he want?" Shelby asked, taking a sip of her drink.

"Just some questions for an article"

"We got that. They were weird, why was he asking us though? Have you said something?" Tyler sounded angry and annoyed, of course he did.

"No!" I bit back, slamming my hands on the table making everyone jump. I sighed, falling forward and hitting my head on the table, "there's an article" I mumbled before picking my head back up, "I didn't want to tell you, I wanted to try sort it but I don't know if I can." I looked round the group before continuing, "someone has decided you're the Power Rangers and is now trying to trip you up and get you to admit it for an article."

The groups faces were a mixture of shock and confusion. Except Tyler.