32 - An Adult Sleepover

Chase came over that night. We sat in my bed, watched films and scoffed popcorn. I wanted to tell him about the article, but I didn't want to make him nervous or scared about what might happen.

"You've been weirdly quiet Ky, everything alright?" Chase asked as the second film rolled the credits.

I muffled a yes as I nodded, leaning down on his chest, "just tired I guess."

"It is getting late, I should probably go" Chase went to sit up, but I pushed him back down.

"No, please stay" I looked up into his eyes.

I had felt so much love for him that I didn't want him to get hurt; this article was going to break him and the team. I needed to sort it out myself before it got into anything solid and out into the world. Then there was no going back.

"What? As in, stay the night?" Chase asked, wrapping his arms round my waist.

"Yeah" I leaned my head up and gently pushed my lips onto his. It started out as a soft, loving kiss. It soon changed.

Soon enough, Chase rolled over and was lying on top of me, our bodies the closest they've ever been.

"You sure you want me to stay?" He asked, breaking the kiss.

"More than anything."

The next morning I woke cuddled up to Chase. It felt amazing waking up to him, I never wanted this to end. My phone buzzed on the side, I picked it up trying not to wake Chase.

Some guy has been hanging round the cafe asking us weird questions, says he works with you? T

Well, at least Tyler was speaking to me, sort of.

Ill be right there.

I gently shifted, perching on my elbow to give Chase a kiss, "morning" I said softly as he stirred.

"Morning" he smiled, pulling me in for another, more passionate, kiss. "I could get use to waking up like this."

"Me too" I kissed the tip of his nose before jumping up, "Come on. I gotta get to the cafe. Tyler text saying something's up."