8 - Make Believe

"How did she find it?"

Is that Tyler?

"She just fell in" another voice came from my left.

"We need to get her out of here before she wakes up" I heard Chase say from a little further away than the other two. That's when I noticed someone holding my hand. Was it Chase?

"And then what?" Tyler again "We can't tell her anything."

"She was there when we were with Spellbinder" Rileys voice popped up.

They continued to talk but I couldn't make anything else out as I slowly faded back into a sleep.

.......

I woke to find myself propped up against a box, Chase next to me. Tyler, Shelby and Koda were stood behind him, "You OK?" Chase smiled at me, holding my hand and gently rubbing his fingers over my knuckles.

"Yeah" I blinked a few times, my head still pounding. "Where was I?"

"You've been here. Something must have fallen and hit you on the head. I saw your text and left through the same door. I found you lying on the floor" Chase explained.

"Yeah, there was a box over there so I guess that hit you" Tyler said, looking concerned.

I looked where Tyler had pointed and saw a load of boxes that looked as though they had fallen off a tower of more boxes.

"But, there was a dinosaur -" I looked over to the place I saw the dinosaur head before. But it wasnt there, just a load of wooden crates.

"A dinosaur? You must've been dreaming" Chase smiled, helping me up. "Can I help you home?"

"Please" I smiled as I got hold of his arm, stumbling slightly.

"I'll see you guys later" Chase said bye to the others as we walked off.

"Where's Ivan?" I asked after a short while.

"Oh he's...erm...he's with a friend" Chase stuttered as we reached my gate, "Home sweet home."

"Chase, do you want to come in for a bit?" I asked, looking down to the floor, "Just in case I pass out again. My mums at work and my brother is staying with his mate."

"Er, sure" he smiled and we entered my home.

Chase helped me lie down on the sofa and he sat on a nearby chair, "Thank you Chase" I smiled.

"No problem" he smiled back. He looked concerned, like he was worried about something.

"Chase, you don't believe me with that dinosaur do you?" his face fell at the mention of it, "I heard you talking to Riley, Tyler and some other girl."

"You thought about me while unconcious? I'm flattered."

"It felt so real though" I looked away from Chase. Maybe I did dream it all. I did bang my head pretty hard. Plus, a secret passage way through a dinosaurs mouth? How random is that!

Chase stayed until my mum turned up. We told her I hit my head, but not what happened before it; she didn't need to know that.

"Thank you Chase" my mum said as she said goodbye at the door, "Oh look at you love. Are you OK?" she rushed back over to me.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Just a little bit of a headache" I smiled as she sat on the chair that Chase had been sat in.

"Then I have to say, he's a cute one" mum smirked as she reached for the TV remote.

"Mum" I moaned as I tried to sit up

"No, no no. Lie back down."

"I just need some air" I got up and walked outside to the front garden.

"Hello again" Heckyl was standing by my gate, "I heard what happened earlier. Just wanted to make sure you were alright."

"Im fine, thank you" I smiled as he leaned on the gate, "Was that all?"

"No" he looked down at the floor nervously, "I had a look at your blog. It's really good."

"Really? Thanks"

"How did you get that video?"

"I was out and heard a scream so I ran to it. The Power Rangers turned up so I filmed it" I explained, walking over to him and leaning on the gate next to him.

"How did you know to go though?" He looked me up and down.

"I dunno. I just did" I shrugged.

"Have you found out who the Power Rangers are?"

"No. But once I do it'll be up on the blog" I smiled as I looked over to my house, "I better get back in before my mum worries about me being on my feet for too long" I stood up and went to walk away, "Hey, what're you doing tomorrow?"

"Nothing, why?" He asked smiling

"Wanna go to the movies?"

"Sure. Pick you up at one?"

"Sounds perfect" I waved goodbye and went back inside.