38 - A Goodbye

This was it. This is the day that would change my life forever. The day I told Chase and risked my relationship.

I walked into the cafe to see everyone sat on a table, they had about 10 minutes before the cafe actually opened. Now was my time.

"Hi guys" I smiled as I wondered over, "I don't want anyone to talk before I have finished."

I looked at everyone and they all nodded, "Ok. Since meeting you guys, it's been a whirlwind. Loads has happened; good and bad. And I thought about this, thinking if it was the right thing to do" I took a deep breath in before continuing, "I'm moving to England, get away from everything. Not put you guys in danger any more."

"No!" Chase shouted getting up from the table, "you can't go."

"I'm sorry, but I've made up my mind. It'll keep the Rangers safe" I looked down at the floor, trying to hide my tears.

Chase came round to my side, pulling me close, "no, please don't go. I don't want to lose you."

"I'm sorry, my flights tomorrow afternoon" I looked up, tears streaming down my face.

"I'm sorry you feel like you have to do this Kylie" Tyler said as he stood up too, "I want you to stay around."

"That means a lot Tyler, but I'm going. I'll still Skype with the lot of you, keep me updated and everything" I smiled.

"Can I see you tonight then? After I finish work?" Chase whispered, picking my head up to look at him.

"Yeah, I'll like that."