12 - Taken

The party continued throughout the night, and so did mine and Chases kisses. It was amazing kissing him. This time we were upstairs by my bedroom, my back against the wall and Chase pressed up against me.

"So, my bedroom is through here" I pointed to my bedroom door and he smirked.

"Is it now?" he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in for another kiss. Someones phone vibrated and beeped, "That's me" he pulled away and looked at his phone, "Shoot, I have to go."

"Oh, OK" he took my hands and kissed my knuckles.

"Promise I'll make it up to you" he walked backwards, keeping hold of my hands until he couldn't any longer.

I nodded as he ran downstairs. I stood at the top and watched him leave with the rest of the gang. I wonder where they're going? Couldn't be a museum emergency at this time of night. I thought about it for a few moments before bolting down the stairs and following them out the door.

We reached the park and I lost everyone, where did they go? I looked round but couldn't find them anywhere. My heels started to sink in the mud as I walked across the grass, great! My favourtie shoes ruined!

"Need some help?" a voice I recognised came from behind me. I turned to see Heckyl leaning against a tree.

"What're you doing here?" I asked.

"Oh you know, just hanging around. Waiting for the Power Rangers."

I frowned at him as he stood up straight and walked over to me, "What do you mean?"

"I called for them. I knew you'd be here too" he smirked as he got closer.

"What do you want from me?" I asked, trying to sound braver than I actually was.

"I thought you knew who they were. But when I found out you didn't I had to stick around until you did" I moved backwards as he spoke and walked closer and closer to me, "But when the Black Ranger showed that you were his weakness, well, I knew what I had to do."

"What? I don't know the Black Ranger." What the hell is his problem? "What do you want from them?"

"Their energems." He stopped and raised his hands. Ener-what? Blue sparks started to flash before they hit me square in the stomach, knocking me backwards on to the ground. "And you will be my little present for the Rangers when I have them" He stood over me before shooting more of those light bolt things at me.

........

My eyes flickered open; I was in a room. The walls were grey and there was only one door and one window which didn't let in much light. I stood up, dusted myself down and walked over to the window. I wasn't tall enough to see outside; all I could see grass. The door banged and slid open to reveal Heckyl.

"What the hell!?" I shouted at him.

"Oh Kylie. I thought you were smart. I thought you would have worked it out by now" he walked into the room but not moving too far from the door.

"What do you mean?"

"Who I am" He smirked as he raised his hands, "I'm only the greatest evil villain you could meet."

"That's up for debate" a voice came from the doorway, another monster thing was stood there.

"I'm the best at being bad, deal with it!" Heckyl shouted before slamming the door shut. "Now," he turned back to me, letting a sigh out "What to do with you? How do we get right under the Black Rangers skin, hmm?"