Chapter 42: Daddy Lessons/ Same Ol Mistakes

Previously From Chapter 41:

"I don't know how he is going to get through this, but I do know he won't face this alone. I couldn't leave him alone if I tried and so much has happened to him, I don't how he would take it if I left, I know loving him is not easy but but I'll take it cause, he's worth it.
Chapter 42: "Promise"

Jaydon's POV

"Jaydon" a small voice whispered against my neck. "Jaydon" the voice said once again as her breathe tickled my nape" Jaydon" the voice spoke again this time in my ear, I turn over on my side. "Jaydon" she says shaking me, "Jaydon" "Damn Eve what the fuck you want" I say heated, I don't know why she do this shit when she know I'm sleep, just tell me what you want, damn. "You know what don't even worry about it" she said throwing the covers back hard against me and jumping from the bed. "Kid what you want" I say lowering my voice to a calmer time but I keep my eyes closed hoping she catch the hint and let a nigga sleep. "I'm good" she says knocking shit over and walking her heavy feet around the room, damn I guess going back to sleep is out of the question.

I open my eyes, rubbing them to help me adjust to the sunlight from the open drapes. I check my phone on the night stand "5:45 am" hell naw, she woke me up for this shit. "Come lay down man since you don't want nothing" I say closing my eyes again. "Always telling me what to do" she said mumbling under her breath "What" I said cause she trying to start some shit early in the morning. "You heard me" she said throwing something on the side table.

"I know what wrong with you piggy! You acting up cause you missing daddy" I say opening my eyes at her. "I don't miss nothing" she says lying. "Im just trying to tell you to lay out your tux for today" she said. I smile cause I forgot about that shit, she always looking out for a nigga. "Where you going" I say when I see her pull her black dress over her shoulders and slip on a pair of leggings and tank top. "I have to get my hair ready and try on my dress to make sure it fits before the wedding" she said over her shoulder. "I can't get no love before you go" I ask because I'm missing it...her feel... damn just thinking bout them thighs got me rising, she trying to be hard but I know her ass miss it as much as I do. "I don't have time for this Jaydon" she said turning around at me. "Come here" I said reaching my arm out to her and I smirk when she walks over to me, I don't know what's wrong with her always arguing with me and shit, but I got that act right for her

Grabbing her between her legs I grip her thigh, "Lay down for a minute" I ask pleading with her ,she sighs and lays on my chest. I'm silent for a minute, trying to figure out what to say and this shit ain't easy. I raise her shirt up a little and rub her back to calm my nervous thoughts. "Saying shit like this don't come easy for a nigga like me, I appreciate you Kid, for everything, you know last night and everything....I know you question this shit with us but at the end of the day I know who here for me, and I know who going to be there for me. I don't know why I act like I act with you...I guess I do it to protect myself cause I don't trust easy but it's what I'm used to, I hear everything you say and I feel you, you my rib" I say as she circles the tattoo of her name under my rib.

Yeah I don't regret shit with her I just got to get myself right for her, make sure I'm the type of man she gone be proud of, until then I can't put myself in her life just to hurt her. "I hear you" she say like she understand what im saying but I know she really don't because she'll be mad at me for the same reason tomorrow, but I mean that shit I'm not locking her down cause the place I'm in life right not it's not good, and she won't be able to handle it.

"Jaydon" she says trying to talk about it some more, so I push my piece against her as a distraction. "Get that thing off me" she said. "I can't he miss you" I say grinding him into her some more and she looks at me with a glare. "I can't control him. He got a mind of his own". I tell her as I grab her ass, and I love the way it feels in my hands. "I'm going to be late" she says grabbing by wrist from feeling on her thighs, I know she only playing hard cause that's always something she does, I leave my thoughts alone and let my hands persuade her to give in to me.