Chapter 44: Sex With Me

Previously from Chapter 43:

"Eve I'm tired of talking about this shit with your ass" he says in irritation. And that made my decision even easier. I'll settle for no title if you don't have a purpose in my life than you don't need a position. "Then you can kiss my ass as I walk away" And with that I walk away free from him.

Chapter 44: "Sex With Me"

Jaydon's POV

*Three weeks have passed *

I turn the volume up on my stereo as I watch the house. Drinking on my 5th of patron trying to make sense of this shit. Three weeks since we came back and
Kid still won't talk to me. She ignored me on the flight back and she hasn't been coming  to see Nila. I know she mad but baby girl don't deserve that. She making me weak while I'm outside her house. I just need to know she safe. Shit out here heavy. The team been laying low, keeping everything on hush until we get this Nolan shit covered up. I still haven't told Bonez about Nolan and he isn't too eager to go looking for the nigga. The search for Swippa is unsuccessful. No matter what I do I can't seem to find that nigga.

Everybody been under the radar and steering clear of selling and moving product. It's just too risky so now Caprice  is in charge of moving and shipping product for us. Without work to keep me busy it means a nigga got a lot of free time and freedoms  gives me a lot of time to think. Which is some shit I don't want to do, cause my thoughts end to her.

She got me got here like a sucker. It's the only thing I can to do to make sure she safe. Make sure she get home safe. I know she fed up with me, and I know she's tired but damn all I need is somebody to wait on me while I build. What the fuck a title gone do? It won't make me feel no more for her than I already do! I did what she wanted I told her ass I love her, and I don't say that shit to nobody. I blame Lala for shit, putting shit in her head. We cool with what we got, so what more do she want from me?
"Jay" Bonez says taping on my window. I reach over and press the automatic lock system and let his ass in. "Man when the neighbor called me and told me a specious looking man was outside my car I thought it was Tyrone ass trying to fuck with me" he said taking in the empty bottles in my front seat. "Damn nigga this what she brought you too? Man just go talk to shorty" he said lifting up a spiff and inhaling its purple paradise. "I'm not talking to her ass" I say keeping my stance. She walked off on me, I'm not about to go begging to her like no bitch. " ite nigga, have this shit your way. I got my woman" he said brushing off his black suite jacket. "How I see it, it's Lala fault putting that shit in Eve head, she was talking about walking down the aisle and some shit, even though she know what kind of nigga she got" I say grabbing the joint and inhaling its haze. "Watch your mouth, my baby just helping your ass out. I tried to tell your ass about women. It don't matter if we're  wrong or right. It's up to us to make it right, even if your woman wrong." But I ignore his ass. I'm not about to chase her ass and I mean that shit. "Ima let your ass be then cause I got my woman" he said laughing at me as he put his heat in his pocket and leaves.
----------------------------------------------
8:00pm and I'm still outside the house. She made it home hours ago. And the more I sit out here the more her ass piss me off. I finish off my bottle of Hennessy throwing it on the seat next to me with my other empty bottles. Why the fuck does the man got to fix shit? She left me. I know plenty bitches that I can fuck off with!  Fuck Eve. My thoughts end of her moving on and I can't have that shit. I open my door and slam it shut. Steadying my stumbling feet as I slam it back. I walk to the house around the back to the pool house, so I can tell her ass she coming home and ion want to hear her shit, she coming by force if I have to.