Chapter 29: Me, Myself & I

Previously From Chapter 28:

"and wait as my eyes feel heavy with sleep

:

:

:

:

:

and wait"

Chapter 29: Me, Myself & I

Eve's POV

         Its been two days and I still havent heard from him. Thats right two days no call no text not shit. Yesterday I worried, with the life he lives i thought the worse. Maybe he got shot agian, or worse the police found out what happened with Joe and he got arrested, that made me feel gulity because cause I knew that would happen and thought of him locked up in a cell for the rest of his life had me crying all night and the next day no call or text either. I needed something anything, a good enough excuse that would allow him to forget about me and then not call or text to let me know if he is okay. Naw Jaydon wouldnt do me me like that, I mean more to him than that, right? BUT today Im startingt to think something diffrent. No Jaydon wouldnt do that to me,  he couldnt possibly get me ready and then leave me waiting in the middle of the night and  fall competely off the face of the earth. And then not even attempt to let me know why he didnt come back.

        But those thoughts were yesterday and when I woke this morning I was fuming pissed off to the point that my hands are shaking, thats how mad I am right now. Then on top of it, I should have seen this coming, I should have known hell he does it everytime and everytime I expect diffrent from him, They say people only do what you allow them to do to you, and yall know I did  some stupid shit just to keep his ass. Im so tired of chasing after him, I cant leep a man that doesnt want to be kept, Im not in that business of waiting for the rest of life for a man that cant get his shit together and just be with me, I mean its not that hard, all he has to do is make the decison, which means Jaydon not ready to settle down and Im not going to be around and force him either. Hell I need more than this shit, and to be honest he might never get it right. Im already holding on by a thread.

Im thinking clearl now, but when Im around him its like I loose all my common sense and ability to think, cause just being in his presence sets my body in flames, and he knows that. He knows i cant deny him and I fall weak to his touch, thats why anytime were fighting he always kisses me to get off what we were talking about in the first damn place, and the other night was no diffrent, I was strong and doing real good  until his ass dropped that towel, but what i should have done was kept my defenses up, Yeah i can admit he got to me, buts it cool though Im tired of being good, little, Eve, people are going to start seeing a whole new side to me real quick. I say inside my head as I watch Lala over the sink, the loud bangs from the rumbling of pots and pans as she clean the kitchen nervously.

I have  been mad at Jaydon for two days, but La is a diffrent story she's scared, cleaning the house every ten minute because Bonez  hasnt been home either. I know i dont know her and Bonez likt htat but, I can tell he is a good man and Lavender went through something tough she couldnt raise her baby and hold herself together at the same time, so she got her self together and came back. Lala loves Verdity and all but she has to let go thats all Bonez was saying when she went off on him and made him leave the house  and to be honest its her fault.  One because she always pushing him away and two because she's isnt letting me in on what happened between them, all she does is clean and you know what I havent said a thing about it either, if people arent going to start telling me whats going on around here then Im not going to break my neck helping them with their problem, because believe me, I have enough of my own.