Chapter 40: No Love

Previously From Chapter 39:

"You missed a nigga" he said smirking. I nodded my head into his shoulders. I feel his member digging into me and I know he missed me too. "Calm down piggy, Nila in the other room" he said taking off his Tshirt and putting it over my head. when I left my arms through it I take him in. his eyes are red like he hadn't slept since he left. "come lay down with me" he says grabbing my hand and leading me to the bed where his daughter is laying. he pulls his jeans off as I slip into bed wrapping my arm around Nila. I feel him pull me to his side when he slips into bed. I drift off to sleep with his musky scent on my mind as I lean into him."

Chapter 40: No Love

Jaydon's POV

"Daddy" someone whispers in my ear as I hold onto Kid tighter. "Daddy" she whispers louder pulling on my ear. My eyes open adjusting to the sight before me. "Nila, why you crying" I say letting go of Kid. "I'm scared" she says as tears fill her eyes. I sit up in bed picking her up. "You my solider" I ask her trying to get her to calm down, I know she only doing this cause I've been MIA, I never spent this much time away from her. "Yes" she says. "You my solider, daddy won't let nothing happen to you, aite" I say trying to convince her. "Okay daddy" is all she say. "Give daddy some love" I say. "No" she says giggling. "I can't get no kiss guess ima have to show you" I say tickling her sides as she giggles. I can't tell you enough how much my daughter can make me happy, I missed her. "Stop please daddy" she says and I give up. "Give me love" I say again and she rushes to kiss my cheek. I walk her to the bathroom and run her water in the tub. "Daddy can Eve be my new mommy" Nila said and I stop in my tracks.

I don't know hoe to explain this shit, it's my fault Kiona ass her mama, I take full responsibility. I should have invested time in knowing her ass before I put my dick in her and now Nila paying for this shit. I turn the water off still thinking on what to say. She takes her clothes off still waiting on my answer. "Baby girl, you know Kiona is your mama, can't nobody take her spot" I say to her as I sit her in the tub. "Sometimes people can't handle being parents, but they don't mean she don't love you. Eve might not be okay with you calling her mommy, aite" I tell her hoping she understands. That's another reason why I don't want to rush things with Kid. She might not want kids, I mean I never asked her, especially dealing with my lifestyle, my seed, and my bum ass babymother. I don't want her to settle for my shit.

Nila looks at me in disappointment, the one thing I didn't want her to do. Eve could find another nigga and bounce, and I'll be stuck trying to get Nila over it. I couldn't handle it if shit turned out like that. "After this let daddy take you for some pancakes" I say and she looks up at me and smiles, I know this is only temporary happiness but, I'll do anything for my daughter.

After her bath, I had to pick out five outfits before she found the right one. I guess she picky just like me. I shush her to keep her voice down because Kid is still sleeping peacefully and I don't want to wake her. I sit Nila down and put her hair in a ponytail. it's looks better when Kid does it cause she parts it right and puts ribbon and shit in it, but this all a nigga know how to do at the moment. Nila jumps up from my lap and looks in a mirror and admires the ponytail I did for her like it was the best ponytail in the world, simply cause her daddy did it. Yeah I did that shit y'all. I say to myself admiring my work.

I slip on some basketball shorts, a t shirt and sleep on my Jordan's and slip Nila sandals on as we head out the door.

The lobby area is still vacant, probably because it's so early. I nod at the the workers as I hold Nila in my arms. She still my baby, ion care how old she get thats some that won't change! We go to the restaurant area and a waitress seats us at a table. "Is dur any ting I cun get fur de man" the waitress said as her bouncy curls waved as she spoke and her skirt let her curves peak my interest. "Pancakes" Anila said as she brought my attention back to her. "Okay pancakes for de gal, and for daddy" she said in her thick accent. "Same" is all I say keeping the conversation short, I might look but whatever she got ain't shit on Kid, and thats truth. I don't know what  she doing to me but it's like nobody compares to her.