Chapter 45: Pray You Catch Me/ Sorry

Previously from Chapter 44:

"I miss you too baby" she says kissing me. "And your bringing your ass home" I say picking her up. "Okay daddy" she says laughing. "What are you doing" I say When she slides on my piece still wet and ready for a nigga. "Showing you who you belong too!"

Chapter 45: "Pray You Catch Me"

Eve

"Latifah  Chandler Manga Cum laude Bachelor of Arts Business Administration" the announcer says and I don't think the conservative school was ready for the eruption that her family and friends made when we saw her walk across the that stage. She even slowed down her walk to a sultry glide so no one would miss this moment she worked hard for. I looked around and saw the white audience members look at us in confusion as we yelled her name, but no one was louder than Bonez and their son, her number ones. Someone came to the curtain and eventually made La speed up and leave the stage.  It feels good to see her shine and just be happy, she's always worried about others and their happiness, sometimes I want her to enjoy what she has and live in the moment.

Instead of her walking back and standing with her classmates for the rest of ceremony La moved the quickness pointing her index finger to the door when we looked at her, but she keep on moving to the back of the auditorium and out the door. We all rushed up immediately and followed her out the door.

"E meet me at the house, so we can get the food on and hurry up cause yawl know it take Avery all day on the grill" Lala said rolling up the window to her car and driving off. I grab Jaydon's hand and we walk to his truck. I know he hates it when I do this but I love the feeling of his big hand in mine, plus I love that he lets me have my way even when he doesn't like something he'll do it just for me, and it lets me know that what we have is real, not because he does things for me, any man can be nice to a woman but he takes my feelings into consideration and my happiness isn't a option for him. "Look Kid we're going out of town for a couple of days" he says. "Oh look at the happy couple" Asante says leaning on Jaydon's truck. I turn my nose in disgusts. Ever since I meet her, she just gives me a bad vibe, I cant figure it out but I know I don't like her ass. "Aye move man" Jaydon says in irritation. "Your first time telling me this" she says smirking. I look at the both of them for a moment, something isn't right I say and my gut picked it up. It may have been something little, but it wasn't what she said, it was how she said it and the way she said it, like it had a whole other meaning and they both understood it. She lingered leaning on his truck as they both traded glances and I watch them, I looked at him and studied his face his clinched fist, and tight jaw and eyes pleading that nothing else is said. I looked at her opened jaw and smirk planted on her face like she has something she is dying to say but out of fear of Jaydon she says nothing.

My heart pleaded with me to react clearly something happen with them and as bad as I wanted to find out my head told me to stop and take what was happening in and absorb how the behaved. Yeah my gut was right, something happened.

My body was numb, I was trying to make sense of everything. I smirk in my head, its funny how us as women can a feeling something happened with our man and a chick and we'll know something happened but we will still try and justify what happened to make our man innocent. Matters of the heart are no joke, love will make you a plain fool. I didn't say anything as gave him another smirk and walked away. I didn't say anything as we got into the truck and drove off. He was talking but I didn't want to hear shit, "wait for me while I build" I play back his words in my head over and over, and that shit doesn't add up, yeah you got the wait part right, you just want somebody to wait on your ass while you still do the dumb shit you said you would never do, "I don't want to hurt you" his words play back over and over but he always does I say silently. I just want him to know how this shit feels, how bad it hurts, how humiliating it is.

"Kid I know what your ass thinking, and " "Jaydon just shut the fuck up" I say with as much venom as I can. I see his jay tighten like he wants to tell me about the tone I'm using with him, but I no longer give a damn and unlike the rest of these people I'm not scared of his ass. I give him a death ear as we drive the rest of the way to La's house. I don't want to hear and shit and he better not say shit to me and I mean that.

As soon as his tires stopped in mid motion in La and Bonez drive way I hauled ass out the car and made sure to slam it close and gave him and a grim look just in case he dared to say something to me about his precious car. He better be lucky he has money because if I knew he couldn't go out and buy another one with the click of a finger I'd fuck his shit up. I storm into the house through the kitchen. seeing everyone happy and enjoying themselves really didn't put my mood in good spirits. I didn't want to be here, they probably knew about Jaydon and her, but I wanted to support Lala because she's been there through everything I've been through and I want to celebrate her success. "What's wrong girl" she says walking my way. I look at Jaydon with a stank face. "Nothing girl I just have a bad headache" I say. She raises her hand and check my forehead. "Yeah girl your hot too, go lay down in the den, nobody will mess with you, I sent the kids outside" she says shooing me downstairs but not before looking at me and Jaydon and whispering "We'll talk later". I nod my head in agreement and go downstairs. I throw my shoes off my feet and lay face down into the couch. I didn't hear him come downstairs but I know he's behind me. "Kid Im sorry, but It didn't go down like you think. "Sure. Jaydon" that's what they all say. "I aint fuck with her since I made it official, she just mad I wont." . "Come here" he says and my body acts on impulse without my permission. I hate his ass but I cant control myself. "Yeah we fucked plenty of times but not since I met you. I mean I knocked her and her sister down, sometimes at the same time, but you can't hold that shit against a nigga. I was mad you kept that shit with your daddy and that nigga Joe from me I went out and she had and friend but I didn't fuck them" he said in one breath. They say if you go looking for dirt you'll find it. I know he fucked them why wouldn't he, what man almost has a threesome. I want to believe him and my hearts wants to forgive him but my head knows better. "You believe me right piggy" he says. "Yeah baby" I say as he hugs me. This isn't over by far, Im not over this but I'll make sure I finish it. But for now ill play innocent and make him believe its good between us.

"Im hungry" he says and pushes me on the couch lifting up my maxi dress. I see small feet walk down the steps, she probably saw him come down here and thought she could make her move, wrong bitch. Since she loves making scenes, Ill give her a show. A front row seat. I don't stop Jaydon from parting my lips with tongue as I give Asante eyes a cold stare. I want her to watch. These bitches need to learn a lesson about messing with something that's not their's . I inhale as he hands move to my mounds caressing them as he moans my name softly. "I love you: he says coming up for air and kisses my passionately and I watch as the breath leaves her lungs and I give her a smirk myself. She leaves as quickly as she came. I lean back and enjoy myself.

Giving Asante a dose of her own medicine did make me feel good, but I wanted more. I know Jaydon had sex with her and cheated on me, and that means he probably has more out there. I want him to pay for this, I want him to feel how I feel, broken hearted. Im not crying anymore, no more nice good Eve, no I want revenge!